Professional Website designer required.

Hello, My name is Jonathan, owner and artist at faustie.com, a website dedicated to my adult-themed artwork. I built the website using wordpress several years back, and have not had the best of luck maintaining appropriate server loads on several different host providers. I know when I'm beaten, and have decided to extend the opportunity to someone else to assist me in the creation of a new website. If you are an accomplished web designer (I mean professional, not going to run into situations he or she cannot handle, has seen it all before types) who is willing to do honest work for honest wages, please submit your interest here or email me at delicatemadness@gmail.com. I am looking for a complete website redo. There are things I want to have implemented, and there are things I have in place that absolutely must function. I am willing to be a good customer and listen to suggestions for design, optimization, and maintenance scheduling. As such, you should be able to provide examples of other websites you have built. You should also be able to provide examples of troubleshooting your way to a functional website. Bonus points if you can show me a site that you personally whipped into long-standing shape. You should have a clear understanding of your rates, be able to complete a website on a deadline, and be able to ensure compliance with a webhost server requirements. (very important that you demonstrate understanding in this area, as it it something I constantly run into) You should have no moral compunctions about working with an adult artist, and again bonus points if you have worked with art-focused websites before. You should also be alright with signing a contract.
If all of this sounds good to you, please contact me here on DA via a note, or a reply, or email me at delicatemadness@gmail and thank you for your time.
-Jonathan
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In