Drawing of Kappy, the Dog

I am looking to create a T-shirt of my Dog, Kappy. I can fwd a photo of him, for you to see what he looked like. I would like to look at some samples of your art. To see if your style is what I m looking for. I m happy to negotiate a fair price for the work, and work out other details, if this moves forward.
Yes we would draft a clear, fair contract that we both feel comfortable with. Yes, you would be paid before you deliver me the final product. This is my first crack at commissioning a piece of art, through Deviant art. I ve worked with folks through E-lance and such, and I m hoping it's similar. Talk with you soon.
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I can do it for you for a cheap price ([link]) -$2-$5, depending on your wanted outcome.

Thank you~
This really sounds interesting^^ Not sure if you're still looking for someone, but I'll leave my commission ID behind anyway^^
[link]
Are you still looking for someone to fill this job?
Hi I'm interested.
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]
My price rates are at my journal:
[link]
Thanks
Are you looking to make a one off print for a personal shirt or would you be using the image for further commercial use?
Yes. To start, a "one-off". Possible further commercial use in the future.
Here's links 'n' stuff if you like my style
Please check out my gallery or Tumblr :iconilikeitplz:

Here's a few examples ~

Paypal commissions:
£5 / $8 black & white lineart
£10 / $16 coloured character with no background (block or shaped coloured background if desired)
£15 / $24 coloured character with background (+£5 / $8 per extra character)
oh, my prices are here
[link]
sorry for the double comment
Hello, I'm a canine artist, here some examples of my work

if you are interested, feel free to contact me!
my email: makangeni@live.it

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm interested,i've sent a note,my previous dog water color painting commission is:

[link]
[link]

thanks,

Qoiri
I'm interested. Check out some of my art work, please. =)
Samples:

Price list & terms of work: [link]
Kappy was a male dog. Is that a deal-breaker?
I don't mind any gender of the dog, as long as you are ok with my price and terms of work here: [link] :)
Hmmm...I mean a picture of Kappy, on a T-shirt. I don't want to turn my dog, Kappy, into a T shirt...
thank you for the clarification lol

well....if you looking for more cartoony style. you can check my gallery [link] or [link]

thank you so much for your time :)