[PAID] Looking for graphics artist(2D/3D modeller/animator/level design?)

Hi!
Looking for a graphical artist to make levels(including objects) in a 2.5D look or just 2D(we will discuss this eventually).

Visual style is very important.
Inspiration as imagined would be Another World(Out of this world) but modern post apocalypse(no zombies ). Examples:

[link]

[link]

[link]

Game will be very story driven.
Also looking for character creation and animation, if you got both level making skills and this, then that's just superb.

This is paid work.

Let me know your suggestions.
Love to hear the interest in this! Message me!
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. Please check my portfolio: [link]
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]

Thanks
Hello everyone.

I've had some overwhelming response to this! I will read and reply to every reply and PM, so don't think I've ignored you or won't respond, I just need some time to look through everyone's gallery and such.

Very happy to see such interest in this project!

Cheers, Michael
Hi, we are very interested in this job.
We can do all the art part including 2D&3D and character animation. I can send you our animation samples from our previous works in private. Could you please drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com?
dave-holland-art.com

Greetings, my name is Dave Holland and I am professional freelance artist. I have a degree in Game Art & Design from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh (that's the game development, level design, 3D & 2D background you were talking about) and over 5 years of professional experience. I am familiar with the leading software packages such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, and I even have experience using game engines such as Unreal and Unity. My portfolio can be seen at dave-holland-art.com. While I specialize in 2D Conceptual art, I can animate, model, design levels and so much more. Let me know how I can earn your business. Email me at davehollandart@gmail.com. Kind regards,

Dave Holland
im a 2d/3d artist
e mail: efrenrioveros@yahoo.com
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

im interested. my e mail: efrenrioveros@yahoo.com thank you