Fantasy Spell/Item Card Game Graphics Needed before 2013

Hello there! We are looking for someone that can do similar graphics based on the spells/items from a Final Fantasy video game (translated to a card game). There are many many card games out there, both retail and private (mostly in the Asia territories).

One in particular I saw online that was used as a private project was created based off of the Final Fantasy series, and the graphics just blew me away!

[link]

That in mind, our company wanted to create a similar game, just not a final fantasy-based game. Somewhat different, but using the same kinda of idea for spells/items as the games (just changed for our story and theme).

If you are interested, please submit work examples to us at contact@angryduckgames.com. Work must look similar and/or unique to the above link for that card game, or better. Compensation can be discussed as per negotiation, but is open at this time.

The game will have 75 different designs needed, and takes about an hour to play. The game mechanics are already done, but we just need art of the game. The kind of card art we need should be based upon the FF series using the following themes:

- Spells from most FF games
- Icons to be used from the License system in FF12
- Item art used similar to the FF Tactics or FF7-12 systems
- Card borders are to be elegant and similar to the link shown above

The game itself is a spell-based game and there are no enemies (other than other players) in the game itself. Other than what I mentioned, we cannot discus further details publicly.

Please submit work examples along the above themes (using watermarks if you want to show above examples, or just provide your portfolio if you do not want to show that kinda work up front and we'll make a decision from there). We need a designer before the end of the year. For more information about our company, visit us online at www.angryduckgames.com. Thanks!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've sent you an email.
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
Very interested,Email sent.
interested note sent
I am very interested. You may view my work at [link]
I am very Intrested in this, do you have a email I could reach you at?

regards,
brent
Sure thing, please contact me at contact@angryduckgames.com! Thanks