Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Professional sequential artist needed....

:iconblankboxcomics:
BlankBoxComics Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,

Blankbox Comics is a new webcomics publisher specializing in adult themes - these are intended to be comics by adults, for adults. This includes, but is not limited to, adult humor, erotica, adult topics - in general, an adult approach to storytelling.

We are presently looking for an artist/studio to provide sequential art for the first part of a finished script. At present we have approximately forty pages we need a single artist/team for. Should we establish a good working relationship over the course of these pages, it would certainly lead to additional work with us.

For future projects We will also be looking for other artists, colorists, and writers, so feel free to send a note of interest and we'll be happy to take a look at your work for future consideration.

We are looking for someone professional, over eighteen years of age, talented, creative, and committed to a longterm project. If this sounds like you, and this post has piqued your interest, please note us with a link to your gallery/website and pricing structure.

Many thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you,

Blank Box

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheraccoonramirez:
TheRaccoonRamirez Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Hi Im a freelancer illustrator able to work on every step of the process (script, pencil, ink, color, lettering), please take a look at my online portfolio, and feel free to contact me immediately if interested.

chocoboninja@gmail.com
[link]
BlankBoxComics Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Just to update and say thanks to everyone for your responses.

To those who noted us (as requested in the original post) we should have gotten back to everyone - if we've missed anyone, let us know (send us another note) and we'll contact you asap.

If you expressed an interest by posting here only, then shame on you for not reading the original post :) However we have still reviewed your portfolios and we should have contacted you, by now. If we haven't.....then note us and we will!

If posting this post has bumped the thread and someone finds the offer interesting...do note us as we have big plans for many projects in the future...

Thanks again

Blank Box Comics
:iconburn-our-dough:
burn-our-dough Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Note sent!
:iconabstractamit:
abstractamit Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Hi,
Myself Amit, the director of Crimzon Studio. we are working in the creative media since a while now and have a good experienced and hardworking team who are experts in all related arts.here is the link to our website for comics
[link]
and for more of our other works
[link]
We are very much interested to work on your project and continue a good work relation.
Thnxx & Regards.
Amit.

P.S. Rates we can discuss through notes or mail us at crimzonstudio@gmail.com
:iconryuzo:
ryuzo Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, please take a look at my latest sequential work here [link]
Thank you for your time and consideration.
:iconhristov13:
Hristov13 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student
Sounds good. Here's some of my suggestions :

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
:iconmadgato:
MadGato Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   General Artist
I'm interested. This is my gallery [link]
BlankBoxComics Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thank you to everyone who has responded...we will continue to review the fantastic portfolio's that we've seen but we are still open to more applications :)

Further to the above information it might be worth mentioning some of our plans. Artists (if they wish) would be able to publish a gallery on our website, with commission information. We are also interested in Creator owned projects that we will publish (to the website), market and promote your comic or series. We are also looking at publishing via Kindle & Nook etc...
:icon85e:
85e Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Hi i'm interested :)

Love to draw adult themes ( after quit from my totally strict studios, now that's freedom! :D )

Please visit my gallery here : [link]

Hope to hear from you soon :)
:icondiogolando:
diogolando Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
You can note me here or mail me at mail@diogolando.com
Regards
Diogo Landô
Add a Comment: