November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Tile artists needed for indie game, maybe concept art as well

:iconaarkand:
Aarkand Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
HELLO WORLD.

Thats the exact words i want the player say when the play Interitum, a true living breathing world in 2d.

What Is Interitum?

Interitum, is a game about life after death where the player is set in a crumbling world where people fight to survive the onslaught of demons everyday. In Interitum, there is no law, no order and more importantly no morality binding its inhabitants to stay in line, we don't view the world as black and white, and neither should we with our games. While the story line offers a few choices, where Interitum truly shines is giving the player choices is in the way you can solve side quests. As Aarkand, our story's noble hero you for some unknown reason entered the afterlife with unmatchable power, which you will use to build Interitum as you see fit with. There is no right or wrong, just what you think would best affect you and the people of the world.

What combat system will is use?

It will use a custom built engine, that allows the battles to be fought real time, without random encounters or planned events like in a Final Fantasy game. But you can see the enemies on the map, and attack them right then and there. Each weapon, enemy, and boss will be individually designed and balanced to give it a "hand crafted" feel like a Elder scrolls game. Needless to say, we think it could be one of the most exciting features of the game.

So you mentioned a Main story line earlier?

The main quest line, is a very important feature that i have been writing myself for quite sometime. Currently, the outline is complete and about 15% of the micro details are as well. The main story line is about a man named aarkand, who in life was a nobody but in death is granted great powers by an unknown force. He is then persuaded help fight back a demon invasion of Interitum and help unite its people against a man who many think is god himself, Deus.

Are there any positions open?

Right now, we have
1 designer/writer
, 1 coder hard at work on his engine,
and 1 great concept artist.

So we are missing a tile artist, a spriter, and a composer who can bring some soul to the game.

If you are interested in joining, please PM me on here or contact me via skype where i am xblur2x .

Thank you all, and stay tuned as we are planning a release in the very near future.

Until then, please enjoy a lovely drawing of our great hero, Aarkand.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconserathus:
Serathus Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested! here's my website [link]
Please send me notes if you want to hire me. Thanks

also here are some of my illustrations

:iconpeterlukacs:
peterlukacs Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, if you still need a composer, check me out here: [link]

By the way, if you take a look at my DA portfolio, you'll probably find that I can be useful in other ways, too! Send me a PM or drop a mail to peterlukacs77@gmail.com if you're interested!
:icontestosteronman:
TestosteronMan Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi,
i'm interested, check out my gallery [link] . Thanks.

Cheers,
Darko
:iconryanvogler:
RYANVOGLER Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If you need another concept artist I would be interested.
:iconjoshcalloway:
JoshCalloway Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I would love to be considered for the concept artist position. Feel free to check out my work at [link]
:iconaarkand:
Aarkand Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
yes it is
:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
you can click the reply button to answer the person you wish to message. it will inform that person that he/she has a message :)

as for the position. we are interested in the pixel sprite and tiles position.
character samples:

tile samples:

Feel free to note us for any questions.
:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
is this a paying project?
Add a Comment: