Looking for horror style artist

Hi everybody
I am looking for an artist with experience in the horror genre. I have 2 separate jobs availible. The first I am looking for is a character portrait and the other is character design for a graphic novel. If interested please message back with a link to your portfolio.

Thanks very much
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

My name is James Emmett, I am a published freelance illustrator. Please take a look at my portfolio online: [link] as well as some samples of my first published comic book available here: [link], Here are some samples of my colored work:[link], if you would like to see more samples please let me know. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

~James Emmett
I'd love to work on this for you. View examples of my previous work here: [link]

Send me a note if you'd like to discuss further.
:painter:

Hey there DA fella, take a look and anything you need you can message here or note me.

**You can message me with any doubts i'll love to answer**

$5:dollarus:

$10:dollarus:

$13:dollarus:

$15:dollarus:

ADD $10:dollarus: for a Double Page

$20:dollarus:

Thanks very much for your time, hope we get to work togheter.
Rafa Lee,
Excelsior!!
Hello,
i am interested in your job offered
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
I'm a horror artist. Check out my work at: Lemonvampire.daportfolio.com

Sorry, forgot to mention I'd be interested in doing the portrait or character design, but probably not an entire graphic novel.
Sent you a note, but please feel free to browse my gallery to see if my work is suitable.
Yo here's my gallery - [link]
I can do a lot of different styles so if your interested you'll have to let me know what kind of style you want it in and the details and stuff (:
Let me know dude
Hi 'there .. Greetings .. I am interested in your project cover .. if you have time please stop by my website, you might be interested in some of my work ....
thank you, let me know ASAP if you are interested ..

this my porfolio:
[link]

Cheerz'
Sabercore23
interested, please check our gallery.
we've worked on some horror games before, could you please drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com so I can send you the sample in private?
Just sent you a note.
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]
My price rates are at my journal:
[link]
Thanks
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery ([link]) to see some of my work. I generally work for around $10/hour, though I am willing to negotiate. If you are interested, please note me.
Check out my friend here: :icondragonbaze:. I'm sure he can help you with that.
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Hi Graham,

I am very interested in your job post. Here is my gallery [link]

Thank you