Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

PROFESSIONAL BRAND IDENTITY NEEDED FOR ALL-NATURAL ENERGY DRINK (honey bee design)

:iconoffbeatgenius:
OffBeatGenius Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Below is a quick list of details I put together regarding the energy drink.

-It's called ENERBEE and is "fueled" by the honeybee.

-Our slogan as of now is "Get Buzzed" (which works in several different ways).

-The drink is completely all-natural/organic

- Our entire brand will be marketed to consumers that shop at stores like Whole Foods but not limited to. The brand is very universal and we plan on going mainstream with it as well.

In terms of the design, we need both a logo and an entire can design (12oz sleek can). We want the can/logo to look all-natural but also "cool" at the same time.

We would obviously prefer some type of bee as our logo (probably something abstract), but we don't want a bee that looks like it's hopped up on cocaine or anything. We really want to find that nice balance between all-natural and "cool".

Please email us if you have experience in visual brand identity and can designs. Thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondnsiclari:
DNSiclari Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Greetings:
I have done this kind of work for 10+ years now. I am professional and have done logos, branding, and such for clients all over the world. I can help you in your design. Please email me at info@siclari-studios.com and we can discuss this more in detail. I will be doing your design in Illustrator CS5, Photoshop or InDesign (your choice)
:iconryanvogler:
RYANVOGLER Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.
:icondjholland:
DJHolland Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings

My name is Dave Holland and I am a professional freelance artist. I actually just recently did a bee motif for an art shop. To see the work go to [link] and also refer to my portfolio site at dave-holland-art.com to see more. You can contact me at davehollandart@gmail.com. I provide professional work, done quickly, and I can work with nearly any budget. I have over 4 years of experience and a degree in Art & Design. Let me know how to earn your business. Kind regards,

Dave Holland
:iconkocho:
kocho Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Interested!

Professional and qualified Graphic Designer. [link] is my portfolio with contact info on there.
:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery ([link]) to see some of my work. I generally work for around $10/hour, though I am willing to negotiate. If you are interested, please note me.
:iconakdesignstudios:
akdesignstudios Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Very interested. Email or feel free to note me. info@ashleykurseydesign.co.uk Portfolio in the footer.
Add a Comment: