Details

Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

Science Fiction Illustrator and Concept Artist Wanted

:icontm285:
I have recently been contacted by a few students looking for experience in the industry and thought I would offer this opportunity to a few more people.

I am currently writing a post-apocalyptic novel set in the future, where swarms of primitive alien creatures have taken over the planet following devastating meteor strikes. The great majority of it is set in a new settlement built around the Tower of London, the London Underground and within the ruined streets of London itself. There are also an advanced race of beings who have access to flying ships/vehicles involved.

If you would like to read my book and do some work for it in your spare time, perhaps add to your portfolio and gain some real world experience I am happy to send you over what has been written so far, it it around 70% finished. I must keep the rights to any work you produce in direct relation to my book for legal reasons, but you can use them in your portfolios, share them with your friends and submit them for any University work you are assigned. You may benefit when I approach publishers as all art work will be shown to them and you may be picked to do paid work for the front and back cover and be kept on their roster for science fiction illustration. Just a heads up though I probably will not be approaching publishers until next year.

The budget for this project is very limited due to the quantity of students I am offering this opportunity to so it will be decided on a case by case basis.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Taran Matharu

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmiller08:
Miller08 Nov 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
:iconmiller08:
Miller08 Nov 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Feel Free To browse my gallery and contact if you have any questions!
[link]
:iconconejoto:
CONEJOTO Nov 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Good day!

I'm interested. Please check my gallery: [link]

waiting anxiously your reply~

:icontm285:
Please include pricing in your message with attached examples for consideration.
:iconbrandonhenning:
BrandonHenning Nov 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello, I'm very interested.
Here's my gallery link: [link]
Send me a note to discuss further if interested.
:iconarman-rillo-sr:
Arman-Rillo-Sr Nov 28, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
note sent!
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Nov 28, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested in any of the two positions, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]
My price rates are at my journal:
[link]
Thanks
:iconjoshcalloway:
JoshCalloway Nov 28, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I would like to be considered for the job. Feel free to view my work at [link]
:iconabstractamit:
Hi,
Myself Amit, the director of Crimzon Studio. we are working in the creative media since a while now and have a good experienced and hardworking team who are experts in all related arts.here is the link to our website for comics
[link]
and for more of our other works
[link]
We are very much interested to work on your project and continue a good work relation.
Thnxx & Regards.
Amit.
Add a Comment: