Wraparound book cover wanted. Fresh, funky, fantasy and steampunk wild west in style!!

I'm posting on behalf of Kristell Ink - a science fiction and fantasy publisher. We're looking for a talented artist on our next project.

The book cover is steampunk, wild west and fantasy inspired. We love artists with depth, a range of styles and that something special!

Here's the blurb ....

A girl who has not only the power to heal, but the power to kill fights for her freedom.

Llew has a gift. Her body heals itself, but at the cost of those nearby.

In a country fearful of magic, freeing yourself from the hangman’s noose by wielding forbidden power brings its own dangers. After dying and coming back, Llew drops from the gallows into the hands of Jonas: the man carrying the knife with the power to kill her—permanently.

The last of his warrior race, Jonas is haunted by the memories of his loved ones. At his side, the cursed knife that took their lives acts as a cruel reminder of his pain. Jonas has learned the hard way that caring for others leads to their death.

Jealous of his half-brother’s celebrated strength and speed, Braph creates the device that gives him the power to perform any magic. But it needs fuel—the blood of a healer …

There is a basic design in mind for the front - we want the readers eyes to be drawn to certain things, so that when they then step back - they get the full picture. Top left - Braph in the distance. Top right - town and gallows. Bottom left - wilting/dying flowers. Bottom right - the focus on Jonas' knife.
Centre - Llew. To her right and set back slightly - Jonas.

The rear would be a woodland scene with a sun cutting through the trees.

Price is negotiable, although we are looking around $200. Please post here or send me a message for more details.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello. I'm very interested. please view my portfolio at [link]
I'm interested. let me know if you're interested.
If you check out my profile, I've done different styles or subjects.

you may be interested in following works:

I would love to be considered for the job. Feel free to check out my work at [link]
I'm interested! here's my website [link]
Please send me notes if you want to hire me. Thanks

also here are some of my illustrations

Note sent.

Here are some more examples:

This is a direct link to my gallery: [link]
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]

Thanks
Please take a look to my portfolio [link]
I think I've seen this offer before...anyway i'm interested, here's my gallery, be sure to check all of the pages [link] and if you think i'm the right artist for the job note me. Thanks.

Cheers,
Darko
Hello! I love steampunk so this is perfect
you can see my most resent work here [link]
or my complet gallery here in deviant [link]
Please take a look at my art.

20 USD, full body color, Backgrounds are extra.

Hi

This project sounds amazing I would love to be considered. Please check out my website [link], especially check out Disconnected Press- Remarkably Normal Man project, as it has a wild west feel to it :) Thank you!
please check out my deviant art page. @[link]. I have over 10 years of experience and a track record of on time successful projects. Thank you and i hope we will be working together soon.
Hello!
I'm interested! Please check out my gallery: [link]
Cheers! :D
your price range is fits my commission price, here's a few of book's cover that i have been working.

my other artworks

note me if you're interested. thank you for your time
hello, my name is bramasta aji, i've been working as illustrator for many
development for over 3 years, i have so many style.

here are some samples:

if u want to contact me, please send email to

unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

thank u for ur time
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Interested. Please see my portfolio: [link]

Thanks,
Rob
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :) I absolutely love steampunk, and have been doing a lot of steampunk-themed art lately. (Though I haven't uploaded much of it yet.)

Take a look at my gallery to see some of my work. If you are interested, please note me.
Interested..

if available.

Hi, I am interested and have experience making cover art.

You can check samples of my work here:

[link]

Some personal work here:

[link]
Would love to work with you guys! I have worked with authors before and book art is my passion.

Check out my portfolio at www.harlequingraphic.me

My email is studio@harlequingraphic.me
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô