Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Looking to commission a basic logo design and possibly some concept art.

:iconkultcher:
kultcher Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Hi art-folk. I'm designing a tabletop RPG/card game and am looking to commission some art on a limited budget.

Biggest priority for the moment is a fairly basic logo. Just something official looking. I'm hoping to pay in the neighborhood of $25 for this, but it's negotiable.
I'm also interested in simple concept artwork for the characters in the game. Looking for just one piece to start. Budget for this is around $40, negotiable. I realize that won't get too far with concept work, so I'm flexible with what I'm looking for (I'm not expecting a full body picture with color and background, etc.)

If you're interested, PM me or just reply here with a link to your portfolio or DeviantArt gallery or whatever. For more details, see below:

---------------

Quick background:

The game is a hybrid RPG/card game with some board game elements tossed in for good measure. It's a turn-based tactics game patterned around the concept of boss fights in video games, in particular raid-style bosses from games like World of Warcraft. The idea is to provide a challenging, dynamic and intricate fights with unique mechanics that require tactical thinking and player cooperation to defeat. I've been calling it, simply, "Boss Fight: Tactics Arena," which is a bit cheeky but I haven't come up with anything I like better. (Despite the name, the game isn't mean to be cutesy or anything of that sort, the lore behind it is fairly dark.) I'll toss in an extra $5 if you can think of a cool name that still sells the concept.

As for the characters, I have five different "character classes" that need basic art. They can be male or female. Art style I'm mostly, undecided upon, though it should be "serious" looking. Manga is okay as long as it's the more realistic type. The setting has elements of sci-fi and fantasy, like you might call it industrial fantasy (not quite steampunk). I'd go on about this forever, so I'll just leave it there and give more details to interested parties.

Thanks!

Also if anyone know of other/better places to post this please let me know.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!
I would be very very interested in this! Please take a look at my gallery to see some of my work, and note me if you are interested.

~Anth
:iconindiron:
Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Sent you a note.
:iconstickstomagnet:
StickstoMagnet Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
note sent!
:iconeroticpancake:
EroticPancake Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey there! I'm a big fan of RPG type art and I can work with you on pricing and what not.
Feel free to take a look at my art and let me know! Shoot me a note and we can discuss it! I'm totally flexible! It sounds super exciting!
:iconbaetrix:
baetrix Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, please peek at my gallery and also an outside portfolio of mine, [link]. Thanks!
:icondubledz:
DubleDz Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Highly interested in doing the logo
:iconkymyit:
kymyit Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm most interested in the concept art, so please check my gallery ^_-
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I am interested in doing this for you!
Hear are some samples of my works. I don't really have any samples of logos but I can do them.

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
I can do the logo for $25, too.
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
Add a Comment: