Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Looking for cartoony expression sets (eyes, mouths, eyebrows, etc.)

:iconneuralfirings:
Hi all! I just launched MixeeMe.com. It is an online character creator where you can select eyes, mouths, body types and so on to create a 3D avatar. We can then 3d print the avatar for $25 and ship it to you.

Background:
We launched with some basic eyes and mouths that I either designed or found free to use commercially online. As we are getting more customers, these are not enough! I'm looking for somebody to design a set of expressions that can be mapped to the 3D models. The style should be cartoony, not directly the manga style (most of our customers are not looking for manga..but who knows that might change in the future).

The Project's Detail:
We are willing to pay per expression. The first expression we are willing to pay more for since it takes some back and forth to make sure the expression will map correctly to our 3D files. Mostly, we will be looking for ranges of happiness (content, happy, ecstatic)... since our customers generally want their 3D printed dolls to be happy, but we'll also need some other emotions (goofy, sarcastic, snide). Please take a look at [link] to get an idea of the face and body types that will use these expressions.

We are looking for quick turnarounds, and there may be options for future work as our customer base grows and customer demands grows. Initially, we are looking for about 10-20 expression sets.

Please contact me if this seems interesting to you? --> nancy@mixeeme.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Nancy

Co Founder | Mixee Me

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
This would be unreal to work on, count me interested. I can do whatever you need in terms of expressions.
:iconsketchmazoid:
emailed you (Sketchmazoid)
:iconstickstomagnet:
StickstoMagnet Nov 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
e-mail sent!
:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Nov 24, 2012  Professional General Artist
e-mail sent to 2 of your e-mails. Hope to hear from you. :)
:iconsandrorybak:
SandroRybak Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
email sent!
:iconimaginarypeople26:
imaginarypeople26 Nov 24, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
email and note sent
:iconthis-chick-does-art:
This-Chick-Does-Art Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Those are cute! Great idea. I'll send an email.

<<<All vectored work.
:icondustinevans:
Just sent over an email. Thank you!
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Noted you
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Add a Comment: