Searching for a great Sketch Card Artist!!!

Hey friends!

I am searching for a great Sketch Card Artist! No Manga or Animes or Cartoons, but Realistic style!
I need a present for Christmas! We will talk about my topic etc. :)

I can pay you till 50 Dollars per Card plus shipping!!!:)

Ange
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Check me out

Note me if interested
Well, you know my cards :nod:
Here are some of my ATC cards:

Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
My skills (if you consider them as good enough) at your service! :D - I'm very busy but it would be so great to draw something for you! :aww: Of course, it depends on what it would be! :D

btw, hope I'll find a way how to get myself to the SW Celebration and see you, my dear friend! It would be such an amazing adventure! :D :hug:
Hey Ellie!!! Unfortunalety I have already decided for a person yesterday, Im so sorry! :faint:

OH PLEASE!!!! Come with me to the Star Wars Celebration! Oh no, but what if my English fails? :giggle:

BTW Do you want a christmas letter? AND I am producing a minicalendar during the next weeks! I hope to finish some! Then I could send you one! =)
Nonononooo, no reason to be sorry, Ange! :hug: As I said - I'm very busy anyway so it would be quite a rush.;) Maybe next time! :D Maybe next time. ;) Or we could do a change one day if you want. :D

I'll do try, ok? :) It would be so amazing to be there with you, you know! :D I'm not sure about time and money but we shall see. :D I'll inform you, ok? And don't worry about your English. ;) It's good enough, you can always speak simply and you have hands, legs and many other helpful things. XD

Uuuuu, a Christmas letter? From you? XD It would be soooooo great! :excited: And a minicalendar, oh, damn!XD I don't know what I should say! It sounds so great! :squee: But then I should give you something too! What would you like? :D :hug:
I'm interested. Check my gallery. [link] and send me a private message via Facebook (we're already FB friends).

Eric Siebeneck
Hi~~ try to look in my gallery

[link]
Hello lovely, I can do cards but also :icondiamondforgirl: is brilliant for really tiny detailed pieces and I see Daviddeb has already been suggested :)
:icondaviddeb: try him.. amazing artist!
Yeah, I know him very well! I am waiting for his answer :)
I do realistic celebrity work :)

Portraits by Angela
wwww.artwanted.com/angelamarie
cool, love his work... good luck!
hi,

i'm interested, i've sent a note

thanks,

Qoiri
hello im interested i could do a vector style like this: [link]
Hey, cool style, but I am not interested in Vector! Cause I am searching for a Sketch Card Artist!
Hi there! I do semi-realism animals and I'm very interested and up for the job/

Please have a look in my gallery!

[link]

Thanks for your time and consideration. I hope I can help you out.
Thanks, but I am searching for an artist who can draw a celebrity! But thank you :))
I have a lot of celebrity drawings on my site!!

www.artwanted.com/angelamarie
I'm interested! I'm currently open for watercolour commissions:
I am a realistic portrait artist. I can do pencil, pastel and oil. Check out my site.

Portraits by Angela
www.portraitsbyangela.gallereo.com
www.artwanted.com/angelamarie