Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

Searching for a great Sketch Card Artist!!!

:iconangelinabenedetti:
AngelinaBenedetti Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey friends!

I am searching for a great Sketch Card Artist! No Manga or Animes or Cartoons, but Realistic style!
I need a present for Christmas! We will talk about my topic etc. :)

I can pay you till 50 Dollars per Card plus shipping!!!:)

Ange

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconevergard:
evergard Nov 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

Note me if interested
:iconacjub:
acjub Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well, you know my cards :nod:
Here are some of my ATC cards:

:iconevergard:
evergard Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:iconvvveverka:
vvveverka Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My skills (if you consider them as good enough) at your service! :D - I'm very busy but it would be so great to draw something for you! :aww: Of course, it depends on what it would be! :D

btw, hope I'll find a way how to get myself to the SW Celebration and see you, my dear friend! It would be such an amazing adventure! :D :hug:
:iconangelinabenedetti:
AngelinaBenedetti Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey Ellie!!! Unfortunalety I have already decided for a person yesterday, Im so sorry! :faint:

OH PLEASE!!!! Come with me to the Star Wars Celebration! Oh no, but what if my English fails? :giggle:

BTW Do you want a christmas letter? AND I am producing a minicalendar during the next weeks! I hope to finish some! Then I could send you one! =)
:iconvvveverka:
vvveverka Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Nonononooo, no reason to be sorry, Ange! :hug: As I said - I'm very busy anyway so it would be quite a rush.;) Maybe next time! :D Maybe next time. ;) Or we could do a change one day if you want. :D

I'll do try, ok? :) It would be so amazing to be there with you, you know! :D I'm not sure about time and money but we shall see. :D I'll inform you, ok? And don't worry about your English. ;) It's good enough, you can always speak simply and you have hands, legs and many other helpful things. XD

Uuuuu, a Christmas letter? From you? XD It would be soooooo great! :excited: And a minicalendar, oh, damn!XD I don't know what I should say! It sounds so great! :squee: But then I should give you something too! What would you like? :D :hug:
:iconsiebo7:
siebo7 Nov 24, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm interested. Check my gallery. [link] and send me a private message via Facebook (we're already FB friends).

Eric Siebeneck
:iconnaranavy:
naranavy Nov 24, 2012   Digital Artist
Hi~~ try to look in my gallery

[link]
:iconpbird12:
pbird12 Nov 24, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello lovely, I can do cards but also :icondiamondforgirl: is brilliant for really tiny detailed pieces and I see Daviddeb has already been suggested :)
Add a Comment: