Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 58

Comic book artists wanted

:iconshastab24:
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I'm looking for artists for a comic script of mine. Normally, I would solicit for an entire issue with one artist, but time is of the essence for this one, so if each artist could do an issue, it would save a lot more time. I'm able to pay $5 per page. The comic will be in print and standard comic size. I don't have a preference as to style of art (with the exception of stick figures and sprites) or whether it's digital or traditional. I do say that it must read left to right and I prefer color (though the latter can be done by a different person). If it could be done in a week, that would be ideal.

I also have other scripts, which I would want whole artists on each. The $5 per page still applies, though I prefer to steer people towards taking 50% of the proceeds off the sales of the book in that circumstance, since I can't pay up-front on everything, sadly. When your funds are limited, your funds are just limited.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheraccoonramirez:
TheRaccoonRamirez Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Hi Im a freelancer illustrator able to work on every step of the process (script, pencil, ink, color, lettering), please take a look at my online portfolio, and feel free to contact me immediately if interested.

chocoboninja@gmail.com
[link]
:iconkiomaru1:
kiomaru1 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Artist
hi i am really interested . i can do lineart and coloring as welll . please take a look at my gallery [link] !!!
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I replied to your note.
:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :) Since I'm just starting out, and need the experience, I could work for the price stated.

Take a look at my gallery to see some of my work. If you are interested, please note me.
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I sent a note.
:icondiogolando:
diogolando Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and want do discuss more details about the colaboration/job
Regards
Diogo Landô
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
I sent you an e-mail.
:iconbestialart:
BestialArt Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional General Artist
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
That's actually pretty funny. And poignant. We as adults really are too reactionary to being offended. Still not going to watch shows that strive to offend all that often, but still, that's a good thing to think about.
:iconbestialart:
BestialArt Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional General Artist
For the sensitive artists :D
Add a Comment: