Looking for Writer!

I have a concept, I have a budget, I need you.

I'm working with 3 different artists on 3 different concepts and need someone to help me turn my story ideas and rough drafts into tangible tales of woe and triumph!

Message me if you are interested! I'd prefer if you have a portfolio, but we can talk about what you are good at and you can shoot me an example of what you could do. I'm willing to work with you if you are the perfect fit.

Thanks in Advance!
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. Writing, along with graphic design, is one of my passions. I really think I can help you out. And if you'd like samples I can get some to you.

Cheers!
Yes, please message me if you are interested with samples, like I suggested in the post. Thanks.
I started writing a book a little over a year ago (which is a futuristic tragedy). I've also created many trailers for the company I used to work for, so if scripting/screenplay type content is what you're thinking about, I can help you out there as well.

Here is an excerpt from the first chapter of the book.

"His eyes opened. He halfway lamented the depth and the somber quality of his own thoughts. He looked out the window at the briskly passing trees. Why couldn’t he just wonder at the beauty of nature without need for answers…for analysis? He welcomed shallow thoughts, the relief of them. But they were few and far between. He drew a deep breath, his eyes heavy. He wished to doze off, but had always been severely uncomfortable doing so in public places. He began to readjust his thinking...he attempted to readjust his thinking. Momentary clearance to real life, to relevance, was granted. Remembering his destination (though it had never really left the forefront of his mind), he was shocked at his previous minutes of bored, listless thoughts. The heaviness flew from his eyes and his senses sharpened. He lifted his head from his hand as he again peered out the window, this time trying to grasp his geographic location since the monorail had begun transit. He had turned his gaze just in time to catch the digital sign that read “Seattle 200 Miles”. He was nearing Portland and would arrive in Seattle in less than an hour.

He wasn’t prepared. If only he hadn’t spent so much time stuck in the mire of his mind. He shook it off. “This is it. I’m really doing this…I’m doing this”, he repeated. An invigorating mixture of excitement and bold fear washed over him. He sat upright in his seat, hands folded between his legs. His right foot began to tap incessantly, a telling sign of nervousness and impatience. His hand moved to his mouth as he began to work on his nails. “Why the hell hadn’t somebody invented a cure for this?” A bite taken at a miscalculated angle left his pointer finger in great discomfort and mild blood. “Nicely done”, he censured himself. He turned his head around, for the first time noticing all those on board with him. He felt naked for a moment, feeling as if they had all been an audience to the ramblings of his mind. The embarrassment crept into his stomach, which was filled to the brim with butterflies of every species. He sat amazed by the realities of his race. All those that sat around him in silence, what was in their minds? What were they dealing with in their blackness? Nope, not now. He pulled himself out of the mire before he was waste deep. “Seattle 100 Miles”.
i'm interested. Can we talk?
I suggested in the original post that people who are interested should send me a note. I appreciate writers who also read. :D Thanks for your interest.
I'm a writer how can I can help? send me a note
I already suggested in the post that if a person may be interested to send me a note. :D I really appreciate writers who can also read. Thanks for your interest.
Posting my interest in this tale.
Note sent.

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

I am a screenwriter. What kind of writer are you looking for exactly?

Dino
I'm in process of producing 2 comics, 1 epic graphic novel and a video game. I need a writer who is going to be able to take the ideas I'm working with and work directly with me to turn them into something more than just ideas.
Are you looking for a screenwriter?
Would you look to read samples?

Let me know if you are interested at your earliest convenience.

Dino
I'm looking for a screen writer yes! Please, if you could send me a sample to my "note box" then I'd really appreciate it. Looking forward to it.