Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Professional Website Design

:iconsabatas:
SabataS Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Mind System Connection, lda a start-up IT Development company located in Cape Verde is looking for a Professional, High Quality, Website designer capable of creating different layouts.

Depending on the prices and quality this may be a long term partnership.

For this specific project we would require up to 4 pages layout for a newspaper company. Home page would be the distinctive one while the others would mainly have repetitive nature.

Send proposals and links to portfolios by NOTE -
Keep in mind we are a young company with Capeverdean economy, we require layouts only, knowledge of Portuguese is a plus, SERIOUS applicants only.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvasiligfx:
vasiligfx Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Noted
:iconaaronquinn:
AaronQuinn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If need be I can create layouts fairly easily then can get hold of scripters if you need them?
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I like to spread the word out about this, I have some ppl who design web sites it's up to them if they want the job.

Good luck!!
:iconsabatas:
SabataS Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Thank You!

We are a young company but we would like to bring quality websites to the local market, its in quite a big need of update thus if we get along well we can possibly cooperate a lot. Thank you again!
Add a Comment: