Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

StarCraft 2 based art commission offer

:iconkd7lri:
KD7LRI Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Looking to get a few things designed. These are some fun ideas I want to surprise my wife with and those of you who play the game will understand the humor. I am posting here because I can't find a good version of one anywhere and the other one is original :) They will be used on a couple T-Shirts for her. If the artist wishes to sell them as such afterwords that is fine (so long as I get the idea credit).

Job 1: Zerg egg with a partially completed progress bar with some creep underneath it (not square but artistically behind it).

Job 2: A Protoss styled embryo (not anything disgusting just a growing baby that is near ready for birth) that is warping in (near the end of a warp in cycle from a warp gate (see zealots stalkers etc for the animation) with a pylon in the background and a little PSI counter number showing 3/8.

Job 3: A Terran infant(ry) being trained as if viewed when selecting the barracks. Basically a baby marine with helmet etc. Complete with progress bar.

I am guessing you get the idea now (my wife is pregnant! yay!). I think these would be fun shirts for everyone to enjoy and I am OK not making any money off them per se. It IS my idea though so please respect that :)

Serious offers only. Looking for artwork that is in-line with StarCraft (no pure cartoony or totally realistic). Hope that makes sense. Also need to be able to be printed onto most colors of T-Shirts.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]
My price rates are at my journal:
[link]
Thanks
:iconjoshcalloway:
JoshCalloway Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I would love to tackle this commission. Check out my work at: [link]
:iconpatriartis:
Patriartis Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,

I have sent you a note regarding this most wonderful commission and I am very much looking forward to hearing from you =)

Best,
Patrik
:iconindiron:
Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hey there, Im interested. I do more of a comic book style than what the guys do on startcraft but it is similar in many ways. I do highly detailed work and use the same types of colour palettes that they do... like those really vibrant colours and all of that ambient light stuff. I do all that. I will do a good job for you.
:iconqoiris:
qoiris Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Hi,

i've sent a note, please email me.

thanks,
q
Add a Comment: