Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Traditional old nordic folktale - 26 pages

:iconhuginnthg:
huginnthg Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
A tale of troll (woman), magical butterfly and old nordic myths. It takes place in Iceland, and the main character is a small girl, that is kidnapped by a troll.

The book is 25 pages long, but I will need maybe small illustration as intro and maybe one final small illustration closing the tale. Total pages will be 30 (including copyright and etc. and maybe decorations on inside hard board.

I can offer 700 USD fixed for this task to the right artist. It needs to be semi realistic style, still bit troll and mystery. I think it could be colourful, at least in the beginning, the girl is friendly, around animals and etc, but goes up highland camping, cold icelanding mountain highland landscape, and then finally a troll...

I do milestone payments with paypal, after receiving part of artwork. Done many many projects through deviantart before, see www.odinsauga.com.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkaos-nest:
Kaos-Nest Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested.
:iconmsalaza:
msalaza Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
my arts:
[link]
:iconlilfishcc:
LilFishCC Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm interested in this project :)
I moved to Sweden a few years ago and one of the reasons was that I am very interested in Nordic mythology and culture in general. I always do lots of research on the field and I am a very serious worker :) My style changes as I discover new techniques, I can adapt myself to what people need and will surely work hard to meet those goals.
You can check some of my last works here: [link]

Thank you for reading!
:iconsteel-butterfly:
Steel-Butterfly Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Did you find the right artist?
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:
[link]

Thanks
:iconjaymreyes:
jaymreyes Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Hi,

I'm interested.
:iconveezibee:
Veezibee Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Filmographer
Good morning!

This sounds like a fantastically fun project. I can pull off a variety of styles, so perhaps something I do would be of interest. :> I am currently a college student but conveniently I get all of December off, so I could put this as my focus for a month.

Examples!:

Thank you for your time and consideration.
:iconrenzzero:
RenzZero Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery to see some of my work. If you are interested, please note me.
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Very interested. I love doing fantasy type stuff so I think Id be a great fit for you.
Add a Comment: