Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Earn up to 400$ if you fascilitate the sale of a camera kit

:iconmasterlion:
MasterLion Nov 21, 2012  Professional General Artist
Here is the ebay page for the kit: [link] Displayed price of the kit is non-negotiable. I will entertain different offers however. Your job is to make it sell for the highest price. If the price is between $3000 and $4000, you get $100. $200 if above &4000 and $400 if it's sold at a full price. Obviously, you will have to come up with a way to let me know that you are responsible for the sale.

Good luck :aww:

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
:lock: This isn't an appropriate use for the Job Offers Forum - please use your journal.
:iconravendarke:
RavenDarke Nov 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Terrible, overpriced, poorly composed kit including camera with 11,000 actuations... not mention it didnīt help you to became successful photographer at all.... well, I think I will actualy invest a bit of time to get people away from this deal.
MasterLion Nov 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Ah, yes, a famous photographer, who never handled a pro camera or a good lens in his life. I was waiting for you. Guess what, little guy. You loose. You are not a pro, you are wannabe, and your opinion matters less than nothing when it come to photography. Good luck :aww:
to make it faster for you: [link] [link] , btw funny.. that my lens actual has much better optical quality and build then any of lens in your kit.. but most important part, since when good lens and good camera makes good photographer?
Did you actualy checked my gallery? :) And compared it to yourīs (the one off DA) ?
:icongreedyguts:
greedyguts Nov 23, 2012  Professional
...this doesnt sound like a guaranteed paid job.
Seems like a shot in the dark, do the job at your own risk kinda deal.
I can understand why you might feel that way. I guess it's not a job for you then :aww:
:icondlacrem:
In this forum you chose someone before he works, not after. This is spec work and belongs in projects forum.
Incorrect.
:iconskycuboid:
I'm ready to oblige.

However, how do I know that I will receive the payment?
Add a Comment: