Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Earn up to 400$ if you fascilitate the sale of a camera kit

:iconmasterlion:
MasterLion Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Here is the ebay page for the kit: [link] Displayed price of the kit is non-negotiable. I will entertain different offers however. Your job is to make it sell for the highest price. If the price is between $3000 and $4000, you get $100. $200 if above &4000 and $400 if it's sold at a full price. Obviously, you will have to come up with a way to let me know that you are responsible for the sale.

Good luck :aww:

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Tachy-on Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
:lock: This isn't an appropriate use for the Job Offers Forum - please use your journal.
:iconravendarke:
RavenDarke Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Terrible, overpriced, poorly composed kit including camera with 11,000 actuations... not mention it didnīt help you to became successful photographer at all.... well, I think I will actualy invest a bit of time to get people away from this deal.
MasterLion Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Ah, yes, a famous photographer, who never handled a pro camera or a good lens in his life. I was waiting for you. Guess what, little guy. You loose. You are not a pro, you are wannabe, and your opinion matters less than nothing when it come to photography. Good luck :aww:
to make it faster for you: [link] [link] , btw funny.. that my lens actual has much better optical quality and build then any of lens in your kit.. but most important part, since when good lens and good camera makes good photographer?
Did you actualy checked my gallery? :) And compared it to yourīs (the one off DA) ?
:icongreedyguts:
greedyguts Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional
...this doesnt sound like a guaranteed paid job.
Seems like a shot in the dark, do the job at your own risk kinda deal.
I can understand why you might feel that way. I guess it's not a job for you then :aww:
:icondlacrem:
Dlacrem Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
In this forum you chose someone before he works, not after. This is spec work and belongs in projects forum.
Incorrect.
:iconskycuboid:
SkyCuboid Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
I'm ready to oblige.

However, how do I know that I will receive the payment?
That's a good question. Do you ever? :aww:
SkyCuboid Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I've been "fooled" twice. I don't want to be "fooled" thrice which is why I am asking. Give me an answer with which I am satisfied and I shall help/continue/proceed with the offer.
Ask me in a manner I am satisfied, and then maybe I will answer :aww:
SkyCuboid Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Now we are getting somewhere.

"Dear Sir/Madame, Could you please convince me about how exactly I can be guaranteed payment for this job?"
:iconcoloridium:
coloridium Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012   Traditional Artist
Maybe you don't get it, no one here wants your money.
MasterLion Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Oh, but you are wrong, little girl. A child like you may not be able to understand what it takes to make money, but trust me, there are plenty of people here who wants that money. There just might not be anyone here who deserves it, but someday you might understand and you will be wiser for that :aww:
:iconaaorin:
Aaorin Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Jesus, dude, you're kinda crazy. You can't sell your own shit, you want someone else to do it for you and for whatever bizarre reason you think an ART forum is a good place for this? You need a giant reality check.
Unsolicited feedback will not get you paid :aww:
Awww doncha worry, my job will. I'm here just to laugh at idiots.
In that case, I would suggest to consult a mental health professional on the premises that you derive pleasure from emotionally/verbally abusing mentally handicapped people, kido. Or to put it in terms a mentally/emotionally handicapped person might understand, you are sick, and you need help.
Aww, you poor babe. I didn't know you've got a mental condition. Make sure YOU get help, I think it's getting worse.
:iconodomi2:
Odomi2 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
But the post is not clear... based on what youīll choose the seller? on which way can I for example, sell that to a higher price than anyone?
This item is not ours, no people can sell this than the owner.
I mean that is a bit strange kind of arrangement.
Maybe you mean to ask away to known people and try to sell it out? then letting you know the price?... Anyway that would sound weird trying to sell to a friend something is not mine...
My point is that you should explain better your intention as it is not clear.
:)
Imagination is the key, if you can't make it work, you don't deserve the money.
Odomi2 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Byy the way...
I didnīt ask how to do the job, I asked what did you want with this job.
So... no one will even think about doing it if we have to "imagine" what do you want and how to do it and how we will get paid, under what guarantees etc etc etc.
GOOD LUCK with it xDD
And good lukc to you too :aww:
I donīt know if I deserve it but Iīll keep earning it the way I know: painting.
:iconazupantsu:
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
I think what he's looking for is someone to help jack up the price on his camera by bidding higher and making other people bid higher. Doesn't really belong here.. though he seems to believe it does because it involves a camera lol.
But if no more people bid? Youīd be the last bidder... I donīt know what happens then in ebay, but youīd be supposed to buy it isnīt it?
^^
Confusing and risky
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
then he cancels it and you guys try again haha
Hope is that way... xD
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Christ people make threads on the job forum without even reading.
:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
Because the payment for your offer is based on a percentage of the sales price (profit sharing), it would be better suited to the Projects forum. (and it seems like a contest as well.)

Here are the Job Offers Posting Guidelines: [link]

":bulletblue: Instead of this forum, please use the Projects forum if:
- you have a contest (even if money can be won). This includes "speculative work", wherein multiple people submit work, but only one gets paid.
- you offer payment that will not be up-front; for example if you're just starting your project and you cannot guarantee payment as this will depend on your future profits."

You can contact a moderator here: [link] or here: [link] to move it to the Projects forum or to close it for you.
It's not a profit sharing arrangement. Thanks for your feedback all the same :aww:
:iconsheepykipz:
Sheepykipz Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
This is profit sharing. The more you make, the more the user makes, thus, sharing the profits.
Incorrect.
:iconsheepykipz:
Sheepykipz Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Then you seem to have made a mistake in your initial post.
No, I haven't :aww:
:iconlukeeeebennett:
LukeeeeBennett Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
This just shouldn't really be on DeviantART.
This forum is for people who want to make money by applying their creative talents, or is it for designers and graphic artists who want to be poor for the rest of their lives? Advertising and marketing industries will pay top dollar for top talent, not people at the bottom of the barrel and naysayers :aww:
This requires 0 creative talent. This is a marketing and advertisement job.

Try approaching people that can actually help: [link]
If you keep thinking that way, kid, you will remain poor for the rest of your life. Bottom line, either help out or get out, as I say in business. Money likes creative people who act. If you want to keep complaining, making excuses and wasting other people's time, especially those who offer your opportunity to make money, prepare to fail. If I hear any one more complain from you, you will no longer have this opportunity available to you. That applies to everyone else here. I hope that's clear enough, if not, go back to school.
I'm complaining because its clearly spam and should be removed by an admin. I don't care what you say "in business" because this is an art forum. Therefore the community is art based and want to see art jobs. I see no use in a marketing team coming to use this forum, so I don't know why you're asking for them. If "in business" you always use the most inefficient marketing plan (like posting to an unrelated forum) then your time "in business" wont last. I hope that's clear enough, if not, go back to school.
Thanks for tip, child, enjoy your destitute.
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I think the poster wondered what this had to do with art. Sure, you can market this individual Ebay auction but there is no real way to know which marketer made this particular sale. The nature of the task is also phrased more like a contest and less as a job which means it goes into the Projects forum.
I can see why people might think that way, but this is a job offer, not a project or a contest :aww: I hope that clarifies the misunderstanding for everyone.
:iconweremole:
weremole Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
If you are picking a salesperson then your post should say so.
Darn! You missed this opportunity of a life time. No more opportunities for you.
I am not looking for a sales person. Now, I am tired of your unsolicited feedback. You no longer have this opportunity available to you. Have a good day :aww:
:iconkaiverta:
kaiverta Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
This should be put in the Projects Forum, if anywhere at all. ^^;
Add a Comment: