Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Colorist needed for 24 page book -- Classic HEAVY METAL style project (WATERCOLORS ONLY)

:iconspaceklutz:
SpaceKlutz Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE IF YOU ARE A DIGITAL COLORIST. ONLY INTERESTED IN WATERCOLORS.

In need of a skilled colorist that can work quickly. The project is 24 pages, and continued work as the series goes on. Check out the project at www.bogusbooks.com

Looking for a traditional colorist (watercolors). Think Moebius, Jean-Pierre Dionnet, Philippe Druillet, Enki Bilal.

Send your best page rates and page examples of your work to: austin@twinwizards.com

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspaceklutz:
SpaceKlutz Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Thanks for all the replies. We've found a colorist for this particular issue, but always looking for colorists on upcoming projects.
:iconmarcoviana:
MarcoViana Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
20 per page, will you starve and bleed at all our !
:iconmarcoviana:
MarcoViana Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
I have sent email.
:iconkperkins257:
kperkins257 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Email sent.
:iconefrenrioveros:
efrenrioveros Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Filmographer
hi im a fine artist, traditional and digital colorist. especially in watercolor.and interested. im willing to take a test if you want to make sure i am fit to your project.
here's my e mail:efrenrioveros@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon. thank you and have a nice day.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
If you're looking for physical media, the canvases alone are going to run you $100 each before a single drop of paint touches a brush. You're probably looking at upwards of $8000 for 24 pages.

If that's within your budget, then send us a note. We have a couple of artists who have done work in physical media.
He's looking for someone to color comic pages in watercolor. That's done on paper, not canvas.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
It's done on paper at art school. When we do art for money, we use quality media. If you want to do pages on your color copier, be my guest.
Watercolors are done on paper, do you know anything about traditional media?
Oh, and, 11x17 canvases would cost you < $20.
Add a Comment: