November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Digital Artist needed for E-book cover!

:iconnonkyannn:
nonkyannn Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Hello,

I'm doing a preliminary search for artists, so please respond to the post if willing.^_^

**Paid job obviously--though within my budget. I have the number in my head and will share to those who respond via PM. It's not 50 or anything, don't worry. I understand art takes time and energy.
**Must accept Paypal. No western union or bank transfer!
**Willing to edit or try different styles till satisfied.
**I already have the image of the girl, but no textures or anything.
**Theme is Dark Fantasy.
**Great English speaker so nothing is lost in translation.

***Bonus: I cannot afford a 500+ USD cover right now, but I'm more than willing to pay the number I have in my head to the artist I pick AND once the book goes on sale and the money is made back, I will send an extra amount of money. Amount to be determined by me. But that basically means, you will make a good bit of money if you are patient. And yes, I make good on my offers!***

Thanks for taking the time out to read this!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Hello, My name is Zach Jordan a freelance artist with experience with published book covers. Feel free to check out my deviantart gallery at [link] and/or my website at [link]
:iconshellpresto:
shellpresto Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Note sent.
:iconmichaelsyrigos:
MichaelSyrigos Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Hello.

I'm interested in the commission.

Take a look at my gallery and if my skills
interest you, get back to me.

Thanks for your time.
:iconsuperupaman:
superupaman Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
You may wish to have a look at my works, here: [link]
Note me if anything suits. Thank you.
:iconryanvogler:
RYANVOGLER Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent. Thank you.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconjornas:
jornas Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Noted sent with info
:iconnonkyannn:
nonkyannn Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
@igreeny

I'm sorry, you did not read correctly. I'm paying for the artwork upfront bc this is a **PAID** job....but not 500 dollars and up because I don't have that kind of money right now.
When I release the book and get money I will send the artist bonus money to thank them and offer what I couldn't before. That's something that other writers would NOT offer, trust me :)
Which means you could potentially make up to $1000 (800~900€)! Maybe!

Also I meant to say I'm looking for those who specialize in **photo manipulation**. Thanks everyone! Wonderful work!
:iconjoshcalloway:
JoshCalloway Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I would love to create a stellar cover for you. You can view my work at: [link]
:iconigreeny:
igreeny Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
wow so you actauyl want cover .. then you will relase book and when book will provide money return so then "promise" you will pay ? do i read you corectly here or is it just about bonus ? i work that i need a little bit money upfront (not much 20 or 30 just to be sure its reall deal ) and be paid rest on artwork delivery so if that sound like normal deal to you and that is what you can do please take look at my gallery and send me note if you like my things or if you see i am skilled for this project.
I also have portfolio with publicated materials but i would prefer to send it over PM .
Add a Comment: