Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for Battle Backgrounds for an upcoming RPG Game {Work for Hire Contract}

:iconmeowzer2u:
Hi there, I am looking to commission some battle backgrounds for my RPG game. I would like several backgrounds done, but my budget is limited so it depends on the price.

This is what our current battle window looks like to give you a reference of what we need:
[link]

And this is the actual battle background we are using as a template:
[link]

We aren't looking for anything over complicated, so the background designs would be pretty simple. Depending on the price, we would ultimately like cobblestone, dirt, meadow, and cave scenery backgrounds.

As an example of our current background style, here is our dungeon explore background:
[link]

Lastly, this will be through a work for hire contract, and that's non negotiable. The contract will outline time frame, monetary information and copyright information. Both of us will need to sign and agree on everything before the work is to begin. I also do not care if you use the work in your portfolio as long as you give a link back to our website. How I usually do payment is after approval of the sketch/sketches I will send half of the allotted amount, and then after the work is complete and approved I will send the rest.

I am also very big on communication and expect to be in contact frequently through either instant messenger or email, I also would like if possible to view a livestream of the work in progress. If you're unable to livestream though, it's fine.

If you are interested in the job please NOTE ME here, and please provide examples of relevant background work that you've done previously, either email or instant messenger contact information along with a time frame estimation and payment. If I don't receive those four things most likely I will overlook your offer. Hope to be working with you soon. :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
:iconmeowzer2u:
Just posting to say that I've found someone. Thank you to all of the wonderful artists that have inquired about the commission. It was very hard to choose! :)
:iconryanvogler:
RYANVOGLER Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent. Thank you.
:icondnsiclari:
Note being sent now.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Box8KTht3BE" />
:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Nov 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
may we know how much is your budget for 1 background art?
Add a Comment: