Wanted Comic Book Illustrator, Graphic Novel Series, Original Characters Created - 26 pages

I have a comic book series, Vampress Girls. We are working on book three, we need to match original style of book two. I'm creating a 26 page, sneak peek, which has 2 to 3 panels on each page.

If interested, please send a note and link of work. My timeline is I would like project completed in 6 to 8 weeks. The book cover is completed, original characters created, you would be duplicating a style. I have a $1000 for the first part of the project.

The second part of the project is to complete book, which will have a total of about 180 pages.
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Interested. Please check my gallery.
You can visit my site at:
[link]

We can also do color Flat.
thank you for reaching out. I am gathering all the submissions and I will reach out on Monday.
ok i,m waiting for that is news
Hi I'm interested,
Here are some of my sample works:

if you want more, check my gallery^^:
[link]

or email me here for further information:
jmnatividad12@gmail.com

i can change my drawing style depend on the needs of the client.
hope i can get this job.
Thank you^^.
I’m interested, please check my portfolio Gallery.
I could adapt to this style.

Thanks,

U
note sent

My gallery [link]
Thank you, I'm collecting all submissions and I will be in touch on Monday.
Hello, i'm freelance illustrator, here some samples of my work:

E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
for further contact.
Thank you!
Kika
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
I really like your portfolio, very talented. Here's a little background about the project.

The original characters were created by my artist, Stephen, who I have worked with for several years.

The comic book illustrations for book one, were created by Stephen's team, the second book by Manual Cadag. Stephen prefers to do the characters but doesn't want to do illustrations.

Book two, the characters were much richer, and Manual is on a big project for the next 6 to 9 months, so cannot do book three.

I'm looking to match the style of book two. My plans are to do a sneak peek book of 30 pages, 2 to 3 panels on each page. I want to release the sneak peek by March 2013. The full book will be about 180 pages and I want to release around June or July of 2013. We plan to release it in English + Spanish.

Here is a link to the two books.

[link]

[link]

If you give me your email, I can send you examples of book two. I can see if Manual can provide the original files.

We are introducing four new characters, the book cover for book 3 is done, and we have some other stuff we are working on.

If you want to send me your email, I can send you some stuff to look at, and I could mail you the books.

It's a holiday in the States, so I will out of town for a few days. My goal is to start the project around December 1st.

Shawnee - nova@astrochicks.com
Hi

Thanks for contact me, I'm glad you like my work :)
I'm definitively interested on your project and want to hear more about it. Sorry if my answer was a bit delayed, is morning here and just turned on my PC a few minutes ago.
My mail is fenrier@gmail.com feel free to contact me there at any time.
You mentioned want to start about December 1, I will be out for a few days next week too, so that date is just perfect for me.
hello! I'm interested
Here's my examples of my work
hope it's what you are looking for:

Please note or email : garisliar@gmail.com if you're interested
thank you, I'm gathering all the submissions this week and I will be in touch on or around november 26th. Beautiful work.
Your work is amazing but I think our budget is too low for you? I checked out your web site...?

Shawnee
Hi, we are very interested, and we'd love to learn more about the book.
Could you please send us some more pages from book2 so we can have a better idea on the style?
please feel free to drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com, I also have some samples and would want to send you in private.
Thank you so much, I really like your work. I'm gathering all the submission and I will follow up on Monday, November 26th. Thanks.
No problem, we will be expecting the good news :)
Sounds pretty cool :D please take a look on my gallery and let me know what you think ;)
Really cool stuff, I'm gathering all my submissions and will follow up on Monday, Nov 26th. Thanks, Shawnee
I can typically duplicate styles, but if you could send me a note with a small watermarked version of the style so I know for sure that I can duplicate yours, that would be great? :aww:

Also, what are the dimensions of the book?