Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for artist to draw 20 page Zombie comic

:iconhenry-wight:
Henry-wight Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
I'd like to create a zombie comic book for a Christmas present so im looking for an artist that would be interested in doing the drawings. Layout, templates and everything else I will take care of. I'm half decent at inking on photoshop so might be able to do the colouring if it works out to be the easiest option for both parties.

What's required:
The book will be 20 pages. I estimate about 55-65 drawings will be needed as some will take up a full page. You can draw them however you'd like, digitally or by pencil, pen etc. if by traditional medium, if it can be scanned and sent across as is, I will cut it out and digitise it in photoshop

Payment:
I'm looking to spend about 100/$165. I do understand that given the brief this is a very small amount so i guess it would suit someone who really likes the zombie genre and would like to add more of it to their body of work.
Moreover I'm looking for someone to tell me what level of drawing they'd be willing to do for the amount of money and drawings required as I have no idea what to expect or to ask for. It takes me 10 minutes to draw a simple stick man.

Im not too picky about style, I am a big fan of the walking dead comics if that helps people with a general style and tone.

So if anyone might be interested, if you just post a link to your portfolio and ill get in touch

Many thanks
Henry

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery ([link]) to see some of my work. I generally work for around $10/hour, though I am willing to negotiate. If you are interested, please note me.
:iconkittycakez:
kittycakez Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'll do a 12 page comic book for $165 (for the amount of work you're asking, your budget is a little low, I'm afraid). I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead. :D I'm actually working on some fanart of it, actually. :XD: And as a Halloween costume, I went as a Walking Dead inspired zombie. ;p Anyway, let me know if my work will fit the criteria. :aww:
:iconjodiio:
JodiiO Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi there, i would be really interested in this project. please have a look at my portfolio. [link] ... cheers .. :)
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
"I'm looking to spend about 100/$165"

Enough for just under two pages.

Best of luck with your project
:iconsimon-artist:
simon-artist Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional General Artist
Note sent
:iconmichaelsyrigos:
MichaelSyrigos Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Are you offering $165 per page or for all 20? Because if it's for all 20,
you do realize you'd get 20 pages worth of stick figures.
:iconstickstomagnet:
StickstoMagnet Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional General Artist
note sent :)
Add a Comment: