Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Wanted: Photoshop or Sketch Artist to Draw Zombie Police Officers

:iconshukorb:
Hello,

I'm looking for an artist to either photoshop or draw/recreate a photograph of myself and four coworkers (all cops) - We want to be turned into zombies for a t-shirt.

I'll provide a photograph of myself and three of my fellow police officers (so a total or four, possibly five guys in one image). We'll pose with guns and look generally badass. I need someone to photoshop or just animate/sketch that photo but make us all zombies. I'm thinking something like zombieportraits.com but just a photoshopped image or more of a black and white or maybe comic book style sketch. We'd all like to be recognizable amongst one another.

The plan is to have the final product printed on black t-shirts. Hopefully we can cram it all on a t-shirt...

Please contact me with examples of your work, suggestions that jive with your style, and price for this project. Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanthellis:
Anthellis Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery ([link]) to see some of my work. If you are interested, please note me.
:iconesteban-art:
Hello, my name is Esteban, Im a freelance illustrator from Argentina. I would like to apply for the job. To see samples of my works please have a look at my portfolio:

[link] or [link]

thanks for your time
Esteban.
:iconshukorb:
We've chosen an artist for this project. I appreciate everyone's submissions. There's some extraordinarily talented people on this website. Thank you.
:icong-sketch:
G-Sketch Nov 20, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm interested in the job! Please take a look at my work and see if it is what you are looking for. If so message me, if not, keep me in mind for any future commissions needed. I'm also relatively cheap with pricing, just message me and tell me what you want to pay and we can figure it out from there. :)

Here are some samples of my work: :)

:iconstickstomagnet:
StickstoMagnet Nov 20, 2012  Professional General Artist
sent you a note :)
:iconduplesnowflake:
DupleSnowflake Nov 19, 2012  Student Filmographer
I'm not sure if you'd be interested in traditional sketching, but if you might be, I have some good news for you: I'm working on a project where I transform people into monsters. I don't have many samples of the project on here, but I do have some samples of human drawings and the macabre:

I am open to negotiation about prices, though usually I operate on a base fee (in this case, about $8) then $7.50 an hour for work after that. Since you're going for a sketchy style, it probably would only be a few hour's work.
As a warning, I'm a busy person, and though the would would probably go quickly, I would give it some time to finish, especially if you need time to decide on an artist past Thanksgiving week. I'll give you an estimate of time it'll take, but I'm finishing up my semester and holding down a retail job. Just a warning. I lost a commission recently due to this scheduling.
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Nov 19, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I can easily do something like this for you. I dont have any zombie images to show you, but mostly all it takes is some knowledge of the musculature underneath the skin (which I have) so I can make your faces all torn up. Ill also change your guy's uniforms to have rips in them and whatnot... itll look badass. Ill switch up from my comic book style to match the realism of your photograph as well, it wont look anything like my other stuff.
:iconrenzzero:
RenzZero Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Nov 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Noted
Add a Comment: