Looking to commission character headshot~

Like the title says, I'm looking for an artist to draw a headshot of one of my chars.

Please don't reply if you offer something unrelated.

I like certain styles, so I'll let you know if I'm interested :)

(My character & previous comissions I've had of her) [link]
Comments292
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're still looking, my headshots and busts are on sale for $5 USD right now!

Some examples of my work:
[link]

I work anime style, if you are interested send me a pm
I would love to do this! I actually have a Christmas sale going on right now for busts like this for $10.

Note me or e-mail me at Buibuiboota@gmail.com if interested! :)
i'm interested! :meow:
here's a sample of my work.

send me a note if you're interested. :D
Hello! I am interested. My Portfolio: [link]

Thanks in advance for any considerations,

Erik
I can do headshots quickly and vibrantly. While I don't have many specific headshot examples in my portfolio, here are some examples of my recent works.

I'm having a holiday special now where my full color commissions are $30--for a headshot, I can do $25.
info on char?
hello ^^
I'm interested ^^

check my commission ^^ ---> [link]
Hello, feel free to note me if you are interested. Thank you for your time.
Hi, I opened special headshot commissions with included shipment, you can take a look here [link]
i could draw her for $25. Here's some samples of my art
Hello :D
If you still looking for an artist, please check it out my arts ^^

DIGITAL

TRADITIONAL

More info: [link]
Hello! I'm interested. Please take a look at my Portfolio [link]
I'm interested! I do commissions of busts up to fullbodies, typically ranging from $5-$25 dollars.

I also have many more samples at my tumblr [link]
here's some of the examples and visit here for more details . .Commission Season ( Lightning Mode )
:thumb3375271002:

Two benefits that you can get if you commission me
1) time taken is very short , most of my commissions take less than one day to finish it . .
2) the prices depends on your satisfaction levels ! i don't set a fixed price . .
(^_~)
I offer Chibi's, Head-shots, Waist Ups, and Full Bodies.

My holiday prices range from 10pts/$0.10 - 50pts/$0.60 and are all Buy 2, Get 1 Free.
Commission Information - Now With Paypal!Buy 2, Get 1 Free!!! Holiday Prices Sketches Rough DA Muro Sketch: 10pts      or   $0.10  (*must buy 3 or more rough muro sketches to use paypal) Rough Coloured DA Muro Sketch: 20pts   or $0.25 Clean DA Muro Sketch: 20pts   or  $0.25 Clean Coloured DA Muro Sketch: 30pts  or $0.35 Chibis Lines: 20pts   or $0.25 Flat: 30pts    or $0.35 Shade: 40pts   or $0.50 Head Shot Lines: 20pts  or $0.25 Flat: 30pts  or $0.35 Shade: 40pts   or $0.50 Waist Up Lines: 20pts  or $0.25 Flat: 30pts  or $0.35 Shade: 40pts  or $0.50 Full Body Lines: 30pts $0.35 Flat: 40pts $0.50 Shade: 50pts $0.60 +Simple Backround: 25pts or $0.25 +Slight More Complicated Backround: 35pts $0.35 +50 per extra character. $0.60 Rules ~Since paypal applies a fee when recieving money, you must buy 2 or more for me to accept paypal. ~When paying
(More information Can Be Found There)

My Holiday Package Prices range from $2.00 - $3.00 and are all Buy 2, Get 1 Half Off.
Holiday Commission Packages - SAVE MONEY!-I am really in need of money as I need to buy SAI again since my laptop was stolen, finish Christmas shopping, and need money to help chip in for a new laptop so I'd really really appreciate it if you would help me out! :D Check out the rules at the bottom. Buy 2, and get 1 Package Half Off ! Chibi Package - Small (5 Artworks) ~ A Chibi Line-art ~ A Chibi Flat Colour ~ A Shaded Chibi ~ A 2 Character Shaded Chibi ~ A Shaded Chibi + Background Normal Price = $3.05 Package Price = $2.00 You Save = $1.05 Chibi Package - Medium (10 Artworks) ~ A Coloured Chibi Sketch ~ 2 Chibi Line-arts ~ 2 Flat Coloured Chibis ~ A Flat Coloured Chibi + Background ~ 2 Shaded Chibis ~ A Shaded Chibi + Background ~ A 2 character Flat Coloured Chibis Normal Price = $4.85 Package Price = $3.00 You Save = $1.85 Mixed Package - Small ~ A Chibi Line-art ~ A Shaded Chibi + Background ~ A Shaded Head-Shot + Background ~ A Shad
(More Info Can Be Found There)
With a package you can either get 5 artworks, or 10 artworks and you save $1.05 - $1.85.

Here are some examples.

I always try my hardest. :)
Here's my gallery: [link]

and some of my work:

:) Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss the price later ^-^
:star::star: COMMISSIONS:star::star:

:iconbadassplz::iconsaysplz: Taking commissions, note if interested!?

:bulletgreen:Simple Sketch:bulletgreen: : $10

:bulletgreen:Detail Sketch:bulletgreen: : $20

:bulletgreen:Simple Ink Job:bulletgreen: : $30

:bulletgreen:Detail Ink Job:bulletgreen: : $50

:bulletgreen:Markers:bulletgreen: : $150

:bulletgreen:Watercolors:bulletgreen: : $200

:bulletgreen:CG:bulletgreen: : $250

Details: Yep these are the prices. If you would like a commission from me, this is what you have to do. You need to explain to me what you're character looks like and or send me references via by NOTE. If you don't have any reference please just describe the character as best you can and if you have a certain pose in mind please tell me.

What I will do is I will do a loose sketch to show you, if you don't like it I'll do one other sketch, when you approve that sketch then I'll come back with the finish product.

You can only ask for one revision of the base sketch, I really don't looking forward to re-due  a commission over and over again and waste time. If you’re looking for backgrounds and or more than one character -AKA group shots- then the prices will change.

Payment: What I like to do is for the client to pay half first and the other half after completion. If you're not satisfied with said product or we end up terminating the commission. I keep the first payment for time and effort put in to say commission.

I only accept Paypal transactions.
Hi! I'm interested!
My works are available here [link]
you can contact me here extrarice74@yahoo.com

Thanks
I could try :) I've never done commissions before, so it will be interesting.
Hi there! I would love to do this commission for you.

Please check out my gallery for some examples of my technical skill. I also have an online portfolio up at my website, which demonstrates a range of styles I can work with.

$15USD per headshot.

Hope to hear from you.
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
you can look at my gallery