Details

Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

I'm looking for a Good Manga Artist

:iconapocalypse1415:
I'm making a pdf/ebook manga series and I'm looking for a good and professional illustrating artist. I'll pay 800 points for the winner.

As for pdf/ebook, when we made sales, I'll pay 50% each item is sold.

Please send a note if you wanted to help.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkty1:
kty1 Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Dear sirs

I am Katty Orellana, professional graphic design, illustration and animación2D. Visit my profile and find other links which you can see some samples of my work.
Also, you can make your no obligation consultation.

Greetings from Lima - Peru
thanks
:iconmeworangenya22:
meworangenya22 Nov 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
i can help dude
:iconkizziesama:
Points commissions go in the Projects forum. :nod: And do keep in mind that 80 points amounts to about $1 USD. I can't imagine a professional artist doing work for points, and even if they did, I'm sure the "winner" can muster up more than being worth $10 :)
:iconfalynevarger:
FalyneVarger Nov 17, 2012  Professional General Artist
....You realize that's $10 right? You couldn't even get a single page sketched for that. Offering it as a "prize" to the "winner" is insulting.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you're probably better off investing your time into learning how to create the manga yourself. At least then you'll have something you can be proud of when it's done.
:iconrollingkittenball:
There should be a sticky note on top of job offers forum, "back end payment/profit sharing/points payment to project forum [link]" it would prevent many artists from going 'rawr no money payment? Claws out'
:iconrollingkittenball:
800pts for, like, a whole manga? 300pages or so manga? You'd be lucky to find anyone near stick figure drawing level for that.

Why didn't these posters read the forum rules :/
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Projects forum is that way --->
heavycat Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Examples

heavycat Nov 20, 2012  Professional Digital Artist

Add a Comment: