Statistics

Replies: 16

Looking for profressional manga artists

:iconlycatel:
Lycatel Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
:iconjinn-manga:
:twitter: :facebook: :dalogo:

Hey people

I am the creator of the original English language manga project :iconjinn-manga: and Iím looking for a professional manga artist to work with. The successful candidate will sign a contract for one season/volume; there is a maximum number of 15 chapters per volume. The artist I was previously working with was only hired for a short period as he wasn't willing to take on a long term project. So if you would like to become my partner, you have to be willing to take on a long term project.

As I am an independent author, I offer two choices for payment.
The first is that we agree on a fixed payment per page and I pay that amount, so that way it is basically like any other job. This option would mainly be for those talented artists that just need the money.

The second choice is royalties, which means we each receive a percentage of the profit made from each chapter. This way we become true partners, as we are both equally as invested into the project. This option is great for those talented manga artists out there that want to create an epic manga but are having difficulties coming up with a great story. I can provide the story and you provide the art :D.

Iíll say you should have a look at the manga first and see if you it seems like something you would like to work on. Donít worry about copying the style of art of the previous artist, I would prefer you to stick to your own style as long as your art is of great quality. Visit the website JINN WEBSITE to read the first four episodes and learn more about the manga.

If youíre interested in the position drop me a comment below and Iíll have a look through your gallery. If you donít have a manga sample in your gallery then you can send me one or provide a link to where you do have sequential art.

Any other questions, donít hesitate to contact me :D

Much love

LYCATEL

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconryumi-kun:
Ryumi-kun Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I leave some samples of my style so you can see my abilities:

check my gal for more examples
:iconnarm:
narm Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested in your project.
I sent my portfolio to admin@jinnmanga.co.uk
Sorry for inconvenient. I can't upload my comic work here : (

Thank you
Lycatel Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
understood
Lycatel Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Manga artists looking for a well paying gig should really apply. This position pays according to your talent, so if you're really good then you can bet that You will be paid really well.
:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconkty1:
kty1 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Dear sirs

I am Katty Orellana, professional graphic design, illustration and animaciůn2D. Visit my profile and find other links which you can see some samples of my work.
Also, you can make your no obligation consultation.

Greetings from Lima - Peru
thanks
:iconsandiest-cupid:
Sandiest-Cupid Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hi

I'm interested~ here are the prices [link]
and some examples:

please note me if you have any questions~
Lycatel Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
This position is still opened. Manga artists should feel free to apply :D
Lycatel Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Thanks to all those that replied, i'm still currently going through all the applications. Also to anyone else who might be interested in this role, don't be afraid to apply
Add a Comment: