Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Calling all graphic designers!

:iconqueerponies:
queerponies Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hello DA! I am working on a business project, and I am in need of graphic design services.

I would prefer not to give too many details out on a public forum, but if you are genuinely interested, please send me a note and I will explain further.

Services I will need:

Business Card Design
(Possible) Product Design
T-Shirt Design
Template design (to be used on official documents and stationary/notepads)

I understand this will not come cheap, but I am looking for top-quality work, and I'm willing to pay for it.

My stipulations are that you must keep in contact with me (even if it's just 1 email per week), you must be willing to work with me on commercial licensing (as in allowing me to purchase your designs for commercial use), and most of all you must be FRIENDLY. I want my team to be as happy as possible, and I will practically bend over backwards for that to happen. I treat my team members very, very well, but kindness should be reciprocal.

Sorry if I sound mean, I promise I'm very pleasant to talk to! Also, if you have anybody who doesn't belong to Deviantart who would be interested in this job, please note me with their information, I'd love to chat with them.

Thanks very much everyone! I look forward to speaking with you!

-Lauren

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkocho:
kocho Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Hi Lauren!

I'm interested. I'm a professional and qualified Graphic Designer. You can view my portfolio at [link] with contact info on there if you're interested. :)
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
:iconlukeeeebennett:
LukeeeeBennett Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I can do all of this. Check out my gallery and get back to me. :)
:iconepbdesigns:
epbdesigns Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Note sent yesterday.
:iconaryaink:
AryaInk Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Interested.
:iconsaphiregirl79:
Saphiregirl79 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
intrested [link]
:iconefrenrioveros:
efrenrioveros Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Professional Filmographer
im interested.:efrenrioveros@yahoo.com
www.efrenr.webs.com
:iconhelpmepleaseplease:
helpmepleaseplease Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi , I am interested. Please take a look at my gallery to see if I would be who you are looking for.

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

:iconifreischutz:
IFreischutz Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional Filmographer
10$ Commission
[Tiny Icon of your character/Transparent background/Additional Character 5$/Blinking animation is for FREE!]

10$ Commission
[Pencil sketch of single character-white or gray scan/No background/Additional Character 5$]

15$ Commission
[Digital inked character/No background/Additional Character 8$]

20$ Commission
[Digital drawing of your character in the colourful and painterly style/no or very simple background/Additional Character 10$]

25$ Commission
[Digital drawing of your character/Background/Colour & Texture/Additional Character 15$]

Comic Commission
I accept comic form commission. The price of the single page depends on number and the style of the panels.
So if you want for example a comic page with 4 panels done in pencil-the price of it would be 4 pencil commissions and etc.

Character Design [/Custom Adoptable]
Price is the same as the price of the style [pencil/lineart/digital coloured] you want me to draw it in.

20$-40$ Commission [Animated Gif]

- 20$ commission: Eyes blinking/tail wagging/gesture/etc animation. [Colour] Example [link] [link]
- 30$ commission: Animated loop like walk/jump/etc. [Pencil] [link]
- 40$ commission: Animated loop like walk/jump/etc. [Colour] [link]

500$ Commission [Per 1 minute of Animation]
[30 seconds animation-250$/15 seconds animation-125$ and etc, etc...]

For off-site commission requests or commercial work inquiries email me at: roza-brozek@hotmail.com
Add a Comment: