Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Wanted: Manga Artist for Serialized Web Comic

:iconepiclevelent:
EpicLevelEnt Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Hello out there! We here at Epic Level Entertainment are looking for a talented artist to draw a syndicated manga for our website and future publication. We are looking for a person who is well-versed in using inks and tones -- a shonen style is a plus.

The plan is to release 2-4 pages of the manga each week on our site, for which we could pay the artist a weekly rate of $75 to start. We would then publish the book through one of our partners and share those revenues with the artist as well.

For more information about our company, you can check out our corporate site at www.epiclevel.com or our channel website at www.epicleveltv.com.

If you are interested in working with us on this gig, please email us directly at eamon@epiclevel.com, along with samples of your previous work and information about who you are. Plus, if you are in the Los Angeles area, let us know that as well, since that would be most convenient!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkty1:
kty1 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Dear sirs

I am Katty Orellana, professional graphic design, illustration and animación2D. Visit my profile and find other links which you can see some samples of my work.
Also, you can make your no obligation consultation.

Greetings from Lima - Peru
thanks
:iconchiryogatito:
chiryogatito Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
[link] im interested
:iconcircle-gcs:
Circle-GCS Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Is there a fixed rate per page? If not, there needs to be one, not roughly 75$ per week 2-4 pages, 35$-17$ a week.
:iconchincrise:
chincrise Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Professional General Artist
email sent
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent

Add a Comment: