Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Artist needed for 24 page book -- Classic HEAVY METAL style project (PENCILS + INKS + COLORS)

:iconspaceklutz:
In need of a skilled artist that can work quickly. The project is 24 pages. Check out the project at [link]

Looking for pencils + inks (in one artist) and also looking for a traditional colorist (watercolors).

Looking for artists with similar style to the classic Heavy Metal/ Metal Hurlant art. Think Moebius, Jean-Pierre Dionnet, Philippe Druillet, Enki Bilal.

Send your best page rates and page examples of your work to: austin@twinwizards.com
Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconairbornemc:
airbornemc Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
...HI...sounds like a kool project...how fast do u want a page...also ucan see if my style is what yer looking 4 on this project...or any other projects...thnks
:iconjmringuet:
jmringuet Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
JP Dionnet is a writer not an artist ;)
:iconmonpuasajr:
Im interested in helping you out. Just check my webpage for some samples ^^ [link]

cheers
-mon-
:iconmonpuasajr:
Hi there, Im very interested in helping you out. Here is my webpage for some samples. :) [link]

cheers
-mon-
:iconctwin:
ctwin Nov 16, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Sounds like something I could do. Check my gallery and note me back!
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

:iconmidnightsamurai:
yeah right that is Heavy Metal classic style, did you even know what the client is talking about?
geez you don't need to reply to every post there is.
:iconjmringuet:
jmringuet Nov 17, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
That is definitely classic Heavy Metal hahaha
Add a Comment: