November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Looking for Artist for FFVII Comic

:iconorionfantasy:
orionfantasy Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Writer
Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who can work on a 31 page comic based on the world of Final Fantasy VII. You will be drawing canon and original characters.

There is violence in the comic so please be aware of that when applying. There are some pages that are in color (cover and six pages) the rest would be in black and white.

If interested, please post examples and how much you would charge for the whole project.

Thank you

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm very interested, here is a link to my gallery: [link]
Thank you
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested in this job.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :)
:iconramstudios1:
ramstudios1 Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I would love to work with you on something like this. I'm not as cheap as some of the artist have quoted on here but I dedicate 10 to 12 hours per page so I cannot afford to be. I generally charge $50.00 per page for pencils and $75.00 per page for black and white. I am also very realistic with deadlines. I have been published multiple times with independent comics so I can work well with someone else vision. Thank you and good luck with your project!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios
:iconabstractamit:
abstractamit Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Hi,
Myself Amit, the director of Crimzon Studio. we are working in the creative media since a while now and have a good experienced and hardworking team who are experts in all related arts.here is the link to our website for comics
[link]
and for more of our other works
[link]
We are very much interested to work on your project and continue a good work relation.
Thnxx & Regards.
Amit.

Pencils 30$-35$
inks 15$-20$
colors 25$-30$
This rates are negotiable depending on the requirement of artwork.
:iconchiryogatito:
chiryogatito Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
[link] i would love to do a good fight with ff7 characters, specially if it involves cloud´s sword, i wont charge less than 40 box per page and at least 20 more for the colored ones, ill give everything to those pages though
:iconkika1983:
kika1983 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   General Artist
Hello, i'm interested in your offer.Here some samples of my work:

For single black and white page i'll charge you 50EUR.
For single full color page- 70EUR.
The price for the cover will be 90EUR.
So for the whole project my price is 1065EUR. / 25black and white pages , digital black and white with shading+ 5 full color pages+ 1 cover in full color/
I work with Paypal.
E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
Kika
:iconmad-sniper:
Mad-Sniper Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hey there! I have 8 years in comic making experience (check out my webcomic here: [link]), and would really enjoy working on your project. Here are a few examples of my work:
[link] [link]
My rate is $50 per black and white page (or $25 if just pencils) and $70 per colored page. Please send me a note if you're interested!

Thanks!
:iconrobekka:
robekka Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
being a lifetime fan of FFVII, we are very interested, please check our gallery.
we can do you a sketch for sample if necessary. please drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com for further discussion.
:icondarkvanessalust:
DarkVanessaLusT Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional
Hello! I`m freelancer artist with long experience. I did more that 500 commissions and external designs.

Please take a look to my art:

[link]

-Also I`m available for Manga/comics projects:

*If you request me more that 15 pages you get an special discount*

Contact me via private note or a my emai:

vanu_sama@yahoo.com.ar

Thanks and have a nice day!
:iconarifinsam:
arifinsam Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
i have sent you a note, thank you.
Add a Comment: