Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Lanscape scene needed

:iconstudies101:
Studies101 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Hello everyone I would like to commission some art for my father, as a gift.

Now it's important to get an idea of who my father is before I get into more detail about what the commission is.

My father has served in the army for about 24 years and was an EOD tech (Explosive ordinance disposal). Basically the bomb squad for the army.

I can tell you upfront that he has no taste in fantasy style art and as such I'm looking for someone who can draw with a more realistic touch.

The size of the landscape I am looking for is around 8 by 10 and be done in grayscale. The scene that I would like done is of a Afghanistan valley. The view point of the valley would be seen from the opening of a cave. With perhaps a lone riffle leaning against a rock in the cave.

If you are interested in this project send me a note with your price range. Payment will be half up front and the remainder upon completion.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstudies101:
Studies101 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
I'm currently going through the notes I have received and will make my final decision by Saturday at the latest.
:iconkv-arts:
KV-Arts Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Note sent! :wave:
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
:iconmourkhayn:
Mourkhayn Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello,
I have just sent you a note.
Sincerely
Add a Comment: