Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Artist needed for company logo and web artwork (anime style)

:iconshadowlord69:
Dear artists,

I need a reliable artist to draw the logo and lots of artwork for my new company. Please understand that this is a very small company in a very small country, so don't expect any fame coming out of this! :-D

HERE'S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- Excellent communication via mail. I've worked with several artists in the past, and there's nothing worse than people who can't reply for weeks. Even if something unexpected happens, you should be able to send me a quick note, letting me know I'll have to wait a little longer.

- You have to have adequate time for this. Many artists do their work on possible spare time, meaning they take very long to finish something. If you know your schedule won't allow for this, please forget about this. You should be able to work on this project AT LEAST once a week!

- You have great skills in clean anime style artwork, and you're familiar with drawing letters and young girls in short dresses.

- I'll have 100 % rights and own everything you draw in this project. However, your name may appear on my site if you wish to (as credit for drawing everything).

HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
- Great communication. If something happens, I'll let you know immediately.

- Paypal payment. We'll discuss how much in private conversations via notes or mail.

- Serious business - this is not something I "think" I'll do and then change my mind. I already have a plan, but I need an artist in order to draw everything.

CONTACT
Please contact me by sending me a note here on dA. Please do not ask questions about payment in this thread.

I hope to get in contact with a reliable artist who have both the skill AND the time to work on this project!

Thank you very much for reading!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Nov 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Ups sorry didn't read that last message until now `^.^u
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Nov 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
:iconshadowlord69:
UPDATE! Right now I have the artists I need. So please no more notes from new artists! I'll update this again if the situation changes.
Add a Comment: