Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Also need a 3d Artist for Manga Based Video Game!

:iconjosereynoso:
JoseReynoso Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
I went here a few months ago and had a huge success for manga artists. I have that team filled up and was happy with the quality of work that was presented to me. I decided to try my luck with 3d artists.

Our team already has talented artists that do character design, but now we need the 3d artists to make those sketches come to life. This is a manga based video game and we want the models themselves to be cell shaded. Lots of 3d artists say it’s easy, but never can show me a sample of this. We want this to be an hardcore action game with all the flare and glamor of any anime game.

Just leave your rates or just ask a few questions if you need them to be asked. Let’s see if we can all make something wonderful happen.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
:iconrockleefan:
rockleefan Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Hello,

I am a 3D artist that specializes in animation mainly. If you ever are in need of a 3D animator after you find your artist then please don't hesitate to contact me. While I don't specialize in 3D modeling as well, I did make a 3D short and did all modeling, animation, and textures. Depending on the complexity of the characters, I believe I can do it. But in terms of animating, I am very confident.

My Work: [link]

Thank you.
Add a Comment: