Animator wanted for "Silhouette"

For our new game, codename "Silhouette", we are looking for an animator.

All art and animation is silhouette (aka shadow) style, so one single color. This should save you a lot of time.

See [link] as example of the style (not the actual game). Note that the grey trees are exactly the same as the white trees, just with a grey color filter.

The amount of work and reward is up for discussion.

Thank you.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi im 2d/3d animator and im willing to aply for this position.
here's my portfolio: www.efrenr.webs.com
e mail: efrenrioveros@yahoo.com
thank you . i hope i cam hear from you soon.
Note sent. Regards.
Note sent, Check out my reel.

Cheers

Jason
Hello, I may be interested in your offer. Though, some more description of your project would be very helpful. Like the budget, amount of animation needed, types of characters and subject matter, as well as if the animation would be for display only or interactive and require coding.

I am a 2D animation student with experience in traditional frame by frame animation. Here are some examples of my recent work if that is the type of animation you are looking for:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Check me out

[link]

My last animation work

[link]

Note me if interested
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
Hi flappyb, I am interested with your proposed offer. I collect down-payment upfront. For now check my portfolio listed in my signature. If you like my style PM me here or add me in skype ID is lanotdesign. I'll be waiting for a reply, Cheers mate.
Reward? Is this paid upfront or with royalties? If it's royalties, they tend to go in the projects forum =P
"Reward is up for discussion". That includes way of payment. :)
Okay then! What kind of budget do you have in mind for this?
Errata: We are looking for a Flash animator.
I'm a Junior student in Animation and I'm taking a Flash course this semester, but I don't have a lot of experience with animation...Would you still be willing to take me anyway? It also depends on when you need the work done...
I am interested! Hear are some samples of my works.

Gallery:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com