Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Looking for a commission artist

:iconalistairs-rose:
alistairs-rose Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I'm currently writing a fantasy story (based loosely on the world of Thedas (Dragon Age)) and I need a commission artist to put my ideas of how my characters will look onto paper. I need one full body portrait for each of the main characters and will pay for these. The main character is a mage called Esme, so she will need more than the one picture.

Anyone interested please message me for details.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcronusx07:
cronusx07 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Hi 

I'm available as well. Please see one of my latest commissions for global market:
You can also see my Gallery here at: [link]

BTW: I just completed another Global advertisement for "Conan The Barbarian". I am waiting for permission to release the image I did to show you which may happen tomorrow.

thanks!

LANDO

--
LANDO STUDIOS
:iconchiryogatito:
chiryogatito Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
check my da gallery to see if my style could fit your story [link]
:icontruenotdreams:
truenotdreams Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012   Digital Artist
Note sent.
alistairs-rose Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello everyone :)

Just to let you know that the deadline for submitting your test sketches to me is 9:00am GMT - TOMORROW!!

I'm very excited to choose my artist and aim to let you all know the outcome of my decision by 9:00pm GMT TOMORROW :)

On a final note, I just want to thank everyone who expressed an interest in my work, this means a lot to me :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day - talk tomorrow!!

K
:iconsarafinah:
Sarafinah Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student
Hi Alistairs-rose,
I sent you a note three days ago but with no response and since I dunno how to "follow" a post on the dA forum, didn't know we had to draw a sketch... Oh well, too bad for me I guess =(.
alistairs-rose Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello,

I'm very sorry I didn't get back to you, I've received so many notes! Much more than I was expecting.
If you're still interested I am not choosing my artist until Sunday, so this will give you time to do a sketch if you would like to?

Again, please accept my apologies about not getting back to you sooner.

Kelly
:iconsarafinah:
Sarafinah Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student
Oh no I didn't mean that it was your fault, I understand. ;)
Is it possible for you to send me the description so I could sketch it for you?
Of course, I'll send you a note right away :)
:iconk-d-art:
k-d-art Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
interested! check my folio. i needed something cleared up, is it that you are paying for test sketches to a selected few?
Hi,

I am not paying for test sketches I'm afraid, as I have too much interest in this project and could not possible pay everyone. This is why I'm just asking for a very basic sketch to keep it fair :)
Add a Comment: