Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for Digital Inkers/Comic book artists/T-shirt Designers/ Superhuman Savants

:iconlouisgridleywu:
LouisGridleyWu Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Hello Deviants,

Let me start off by saying I am incredibly excited to start working with some amazingly talented artists here. I've been a Deviant Lurker for years and only just created an account. I am planning on starting up a small, independant clothing line based on the themes and ideas of super humans. I'm looking at starting off with hats, shirts and sweaters, and hope to expand into other apparel in the future.

Just like the title says, I am looking for experienced digital inkers and t-shirt designers to help me bring to life some of my pencil sketches. The look that I am going for is heavily influenced by comic books and graphic novels. I would like a gritty, minimalist but striking style. If you are an inker, then you'll understand when I say I would also like depth added to the designs. Colors should be kept to a minimum. If you have an eye for incorporating designs into the rest of the garmet (for example, not just a single, centered logo but something more organic and spread out), that would be awesome. Here are a couple of links to what I'm looking for in terms of style:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

I have included a link to several of my sketches on imgur. Feel free to take these and play with them/alter/digitally ink them however you see fit. Send me samples of your work to cjjcooper@gmail.com or post them here. The sketches can be downloaded at this link:

[link]

With all of that being said, I am open to all ideas that you guys might have in terms of design direction. If you think you have a cool superhuman concept or want to change my initial drawings into something else, by all means go for it.

This is a paid gig, so please send me your pricing quotes along with your samples.

Thank you for taking the time to read this massive wall of text,

LGW

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanggatantama:
anggatantama Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I'm a freelance Vector Illustrator and T-shirt design.
I've worked with many client for 2 years.

T-shirt Design:

For Kids :

Vector Illustration :

Typography :

Note me or email me : anggatantama@gmail.com if you interested with my work.

Thanks! :)
:iconsoundblazter:
soundblazter Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artist
Please .. i want your help to "LIKE" my tshirt design .. just want to "LIKE" to my pic... thanks before :)

1. [link]

2. [link]

3. [link]
:iconsoundblazter:
soundblazter Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artist
Please .. i want your help to "LIKE" my tshirt design .. just want to "LIKE" to my pic... thanks before :)

1. [link]

2. [link]

3. [link]
:iconsarcasticcollie:
SarcasticCollie Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
E-Mail sent!
:iconamy-hands:
Amy-Hands Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Note sent
:iconcatn0va:
Catn0va Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Hello! I'm interested. Please take a look at my Portfolio [link]