Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

$5 for 10 Plot Development Ideas to my story

:iconmichelba:
Michelba Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The story is only one page long now. But the beginning is the hardest. So I will need ideas for my plot. I will contact the same person if I need more.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Here is the story...

It is year 2103. 30 years ago, the Garden Walker from the Heavens, fertilized tears on a tree. These tears were from people that left Ouna’s nation to enter the heavens realm. Through these tears the tree was spellbound to revive someones life on Earth.
The emperor of Ouna was very interested in this tree and could sacrifice million lives just to become eternal. Whilst the dictatorship rebels”Guardians of Maskotos Eye” - that have been around for decades, are on the hunt to overthrow the emperor from his metropolis, where he hides, surrounded by thousands of gentilities.

The tree is preserved by maneating two-legged albino tigers. The tiger tribal has existed for millenias, but always hidden from reality with the help of the Animal God Tigerfur's magic, that also lives in the Tiger Empire. Tigerfur went down from the heavens when he realized that the tigers on Earth would one day be wiped out, if he didn't do anything. Before he had to pass up his power, he made a magical barrier on an island, which could only be removed by someone that has the same power that he once had.

Chen Song is the secret rebel leader. He plans their next attack, meanwhile...

Hume Minju escapes from the metropolis closed doors. In the upper class society, he was an accordionist on the streets, with money only for bread. He had stabbed a middle ranked soldier when he went violent on his mom at home. Everyone is keenly looking for him, not just because he is a freak of the society after the murder, but also because his head is worth one million ojja.

Hume, disguised with a black coat that supports the face very well all the way down to the feet, walks towards the big walls gate, ready to find a new home. The two guards on horses tell him to walk back; there is nothing to see beyond paradise anyways. Hume throws shurikens at them simultaneously with both hands, with eagle eye precision, before they did react. The guards on the tower hear moans and look down fast to see him take a brown horse. They take their bows, and shoot at him outside the metropolis. All arrows miss Hume that ran beside the wall to get out of sight. He took a chance that they would not have time to warn all the guards, because they are far away from each other. Afterwards he gallops away from the wall and the metropolis.
It's Steampunk Fantasy (I love JRPGs btw XD).
Add a Comment: