Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

NEED A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE LOGO DESIGNED - $50 SERIOUS ONLY

:iconlandofzion:
landofzion Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Looking for a redesign of a corporate logo. Current website is below. Company name is H&H Computing. Looking for minimalistic design using shades of blue. Thinking modern clean look. Would like to see ideas using full name H&H Computing as well as just the initials HHC. Companies tag line is 'Bringing IT all together'. Please only respond if you're a serious artist that can whip this logo together within a few days in little time. Job will be paid with a verified paypal account - $50 flat. Please email ericb@hhcomp.com for questions and with logo designs. Thanks

Company website: www.hhcomp.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Don't be surprised ppl he's also on craigslist pulling the same crap, he has been flagged there too.
:iconzionadmin:
ZionAdmin Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
I created a new account just to respond to this ridiculous allegation. Please provide proof of your claim because I've never used craigslist in my life. I deleted my account because I never use it. I will admit the $50 commission for a logo was low, but several artists provide full logo design for $100 all the time. I have found an artist for this work so I will no longer need to post here. Thanks
:iconchibunii-art:
ChiBunii-Art Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
LOL Deactivated account now I see~ Was a scammer I assume.
Azu - thanks for sending a note with your feedback instead of leaving a comment.
:iconazupantsu:
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Oh, sarcasm! It's nice that you don't reply to me and post it as a new message in the hopes that I won't see it and not reply.

Those words I said go to both you and other artists. It's not a personal message to you. As Mr Thorns said, if something is off, we will post publicly to warn other artists from taking a risky/low paying job. There are a lot of artists who don't know what a logo is worth and will work for 10% of what they should be getting simply because they don't know any better.

Call it, knowledge.
:iconchibunii-art:
ChiBunii-Art Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
This is a public forum. People will post feedback rather you like it or not. When something is off or a client seems suspicious other artist will publicly post in order to warn other artist or to give them input.
:iconazupantsu:
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
The reason people post here instead of giving you a rate is because of how little it is. Normal logos designs usually go for about 400-600$.. now one for a corporate company?

50$ isn't just an extremely low offer, its a slap in the face of the art industry. It's like you think making a logo takes 45 minutes tops, when in reality, hours/days go into working on it, making variations, vectoring, etc. This could EASILY take a week and 20+ hours just to get it to look right. Now you can see how 50$ is so low most people won't even bother giving you their rate.
If you disagree with the offer please send me a note with your rate or email instead of leaving a unwelcomed comment. Thank you
:iconauffallend:
Auffallend Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
$50 is less than nothing for a logo for a corporate company...
:iconakdesignstudios:
akdesignstudios Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I have sent you a note.
Add a Comment: