Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Artists/Designers wanted for new online T-Shirt gallery

:iconclothability:
clothability Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
CLOTHABILITY.COM is a new online T-Shirt e-store with a slight twist - rather than just another e-store selling Tees en mass, Clothability is set up like an art gallery - with a small host of artists featured at any one time, each with their own 'exhibition' of works that are then purchased as art using the T-shirt as the canvas.

Each exhibition is limited edition, meaning that the purchaser gets something really special that can't be bought just anywhere.

Clothability is currently looking for new artists interested in exhibiting their work. We're looking for artists whose work is creative and dynamic, yet can also fit into the realm of T-shirt design (people need to want to wear it!).

Of course, we pay you a royalty for every one of your designs that sell, and if your work becomes popular, we'll keep promoting you as an artist.

If you're interested in finding out more about becoming a Clothability artist, or would like to have your work considered, you can do so by visiting [link] or simply send a reply to this thread!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanggatantama:
anggatantama Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I'm a freelance Vector Illustrator and T-shirt design.
I've worked with many client for 2 years.

T-shirt Design:

For Kids :

Vector Illustration :

Typography :

Note me or email me : anggatantama@gmail.com if you interested with my work.

Thanks! :)
:iconfallbird:
FallBird Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This sounds cool. And I make my own shirts already. Can I draw up some designs and send them to you? (:
:iconsoundblazter:
soundblazter Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artist
Please "LIKE" my tshirt design .. just want to "LIKE" to my pic... thanks before :)

[link]

[link]

[link]
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
This is spec work. Projects forum is that way --->
Add a Comment: