Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Western Jewelry Design Job

:iconaurakiss:
AuraKiss Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So I found this online. I work for the company as a peon.
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsavageworlds:
savageworlds Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Congrats and best wishes...=)
AuraKiss Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It's not my job savage It's just a job posting where I work at/ I have been there close to 8 years but don't design anything. I am a production laborer so I make stuff that the design department shoves out. One of about 30 people that make western buckles.
:iconsavageworlds:
savageworlds Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Ah, I understand now. Thought you were making a dramatic career move. If they only knew what talent was hiding behind that mild-mannered buckle-maker facade...;)

---
A Zen-Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog vendor, hands him a twenty dollar bill, and says, "Make me one with everything.". The vendor prepares the hotdog, gives it to the monk, and pockets the twenty. When the monk asks, "What about change?", the vendor smiles and says, "Change must come from within.".
AuraKiss Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
They know but I still don't fit the bill.
I don't have a Bachelors of anything.
That and after seeing the jewelry and buckles day after day with the embossed leather work designs on the backgrounds I just want to scream for something different. Guess I am not much of a Western style girl - but I am a damn good small metals worker.
Add a Comment: