Team Shuriken looking for Sexy Anime artists for XBox and IPhone development

Hello !

We are currently looking for 1 or maybe 2 artists specialized in sexy anime drawings to join us in developing indie games targeting the xbox 360 and iphone. As for right now, we will be needing drawings of girls in bikini for a follow up to Dream Divers that'll start development soon. We can also talk about longer term opportunities as we have many projects coming up in 2013.

Payment will depend on your skill level and art style. We can offer upfront payment on a per image basis or a percentage of profit deal on a per game basis, depending on your personal preference.

You can see some screenshots from our past creations in my deviantART profile, or see our complete release catalog at this adress :
[link]

If you are interested, contact me through deviantART and include your email for future discussion. You will need to have previous work available for us to see to be considered for the opening.

Regards,
Team Shuriken
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming responses and interest.

Out of the 20+ submissions we received, we have found a candidate for our upcoming games. There's also 4 more of you that i've noted as potential candidates if we need more long term help later on, or if we need a helping hand to finish off a project here and there (though it's unlikely since we tend to prefer sticking to one anime artist per project)

The interested candidate has been contacted, and the 4 others that seemed like good fits have also been notified of our interest.

There was many more candidates with really great art that we didn't contact because the style didn't mesh well enough with what we're looking for.

Again, a big thank you to you all !
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My mail: fenriararts@gmail.com

Pm or mail me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
Hello, I would be interested in the job offer ^^
Here are some samples:

More examples can be seen in my gallery!:heart:
Price list is available on my profile~
Hi there, I'm interested in your offer please take a look at my gallery:

[link]
[link]
[link]

Hope you like my art, I'll be waiting for your note!
See you!
Totally interested!
Note sent.
Please do check out my gallery to see if you like the works and styles.
:)