Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Gaming Site looking to commission For Logo and possible long term box art designs

Hidden by Admin

Devious Comments

:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in your offer.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconpeimei1:
Thank you very much for your emails and submissions. If any other submissions we really are looking for a mechanized terminator like theme. I thank you for your time. Any submissions will be reviewed by our team and chosen.
:iconwilsoninc:
wilsoninc Nov 12, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I just emailed you, hope to hear from you soon.
:iconpeimei1:
I appreciate all the responses. This I guess some are saying this sounds like a contest based job but not entirely just 1 winner if we like more than one design we will hire more than 1 designer. We are looking for something Robotic "terminator" The Logo itself really is a prerequisite to design our box art and logo of our product line for years to come. We appreciate all the emails and I apologize for any confusion.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

:iconemuzin2:
interested email and note sent
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I emailed you about this.
:iconepbdesigns:
I will gladly offer my graphic skills for this job. I do everything from logo design, business cards, email templates and everything in between. I have a portfolio that I will gladly share. Also have ongoing projects that I can show you. I will work closely with you to achieve a final product that you ultimately desire. Do not hesitate to contact me via ericbela@hotmail.com to discuss and see additional examples of my work. You can also reach me on Skype at ericbelacsm. Thank you for any consideration in advance.

Deviously Denied!

We're sorry, but you cannot post a comment here.