Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

2D Concept Artist Needed for Sidescrolling Shooter (Paid/Contract Work)

:iconapstephens:
Project Type: 2D Sidescrolling Shooter (name of project withheld)
Project Team: Rival Games Studio
Position Needed: 2D Concept Artist
Compensation: Price per piece, and to be discussed privately
Location: Position is mobile, but will need the ability to accept PayPal.
Project Aim: Steam and Ouya primarily, with the future dev for iPad and Android tablets, etc

I am needing an artist to take my line drawings of spaceships and other vehicles and make them into higher quality concept art pieces. Concepts will be passed along to the Pixel Artist.
Each ship concept will need two drawings, one of its side profile and also one of an angled shot looking down on the ship. Examples of the work I am looking for will be provided when you contact me with your interest.

2D Concept Artist must be able to follow instructions, work in a timely manner, communicate well and often, and have the ability to take some slight liberties with the concepts to improve them as needed.

There are other details about what will make this sidescrolling shooter a bit unique from others....so be a part of something different and fun.

If interested, please contact me: contact AT apstephens DOT com

Please include some examples of your artwork, via jpegs or portfolio links. Would be helpful if you have any spaceship or vehicle type art, to show those with your inquiry into the position.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjustmick:
JustMick Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Email sent
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent
:iconinkoutofthebox:
Hi, please take a look at my gallery and contact me by email if you like my work, thanks.
Add a Comment: