Visual Novels -- Artists and Musicians Needed

Hello! I'm Kinjo Goldbar, writer/programmer of Goldbar Games. For the past year I've been working on a visual novel which is almost finished. You can find a playable demo containing a large portion of the game at our site ([link]) if you want to see what we're capable of.

Our team seriously needs more artists and musicians for future (and current) projects, and I figure it can't hurt to start asking now. As for payment, I can use Paypal; rates will probably vary depending on the artist/musician but I'm sure we can come to a reasonable agreement individually.

Please note that I'm looking for serious offers only. If you don't want to commit yourself to working with a team or don't have the time to do so, that's not what I'm looking for. Thank you.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
please check out my deviant art page. @[link]. I have over 10 years of experience and a track record of on time successful projects. Thank you and i hope we will be working together soon.
Hello!

I would definitely be interested in the job. I pride myself on being very versatile with my art style, and am confident that I can give you what you are looking for. :)

Take a look at my gallery ([link]) to see some of my work. If you are interested, please note me.
check out my gallery
You willing to take a vocalist? I'm happy to volunteer.
I'm very interested in this project, here's my [link]  

note me if u wanna consider :)
Hello, I would be interested in the job offer ^^
Here are some samples:

More examples can be seen in my gallery!:heart:
Price list is available on my profile~
Please note me if you're interested! ^^
Totally interested.
Please do check out my gallery to see if you like the styles!
:D
Hello, I am very interested. Please take a look at my gallery and contact me if my style suits you. Thanks!
Hello,
i am interested in the job offered.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE