Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Hiring: Pixel Animation Artist For Magic Animation Effect (Read for details)

:iconseizui:
Seizui Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Type: Personal

Previous attempt many months to a year back had been unsuccessful and many style did not appeal to me. However, time has passed, so I will give this another go to see if anything promising comes up.

What I am looking for: Spell Effect Sprite animation.
This offers an example of the effects that I am looking for: [link]
[link]
[link]

Something of that effect. Below is the specifics of what I am looking to have done. Those that are capable of it and are available, I just ask for a quote at this time and I'll determine who I'll hire based on if I am confident in their style and capability of handling the task. No notes please, I'll deal with the replies in this thread.

<h1> Prisma Gate </h1>
<h3>"Hear me, O Root of All Creation! Open the gates of beyond and reveal our shining star! This is our light! Prisma Gate!"</h3>
It's a combo of Rita's Ancient Catastrophe and Jade's Indignation. Inspiration image below:

Ancient Catastrophe: [link] - Perhaps first five seconds in from that.
"Hear me, O Root of All Creation!"
- Four orbs form up around Reize as he casts.
- The four orbs spiral into the sky.

Indignation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtCiP8B2xpc&t=8
"Open the gates of beyond and reveal our shining star!"
- From the sky ripples a gate open
- All four orbs enter a 'slot' in the gate, acting like keys.
"This is our light!"
- Gate opens, revealing a shining star ala the North Star: [link]

"Prisma Gate!"
PAYLOAD:
- Four smaller bolts come down(red, blue, yellow, green) along with a thicker, wider white beam at crashing down from the center of those bolts. (Or maybe this: [link] )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
If its 16x16 or 32x32 pixels, $5 a frame 64x64 or 128x128 is $9 a frame Larger sizes are $14 a frame. Minimum order $100 We have five excellent pixel artists. Visit [link] to see examples of our work.
:iconseizui:
Seizui Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Took a look at the gallery. It's nice, but not the style I am looking for. And response itself felt generically pasted as I specified and detailed examples of its feel of what I am looking for. Though admittedly on my end, I had never been good on determining the pixel sizes based on the said games I have referenced.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
There are very narrow limits to style in pixel art. I leave the artistic interpretation up to my artists who have produced nearly 1500 frames of professional-level commercial pixel art in the last two months.

Best of luck with your project.
Add a Comment: