Looking for Custom Journal Layout and Deviant ID- $25/hr up to $500 max for project

Hi all,

My name is Dr. Rebecca Ivic, an Assistant Professor at the University of Akron. In addition to my research and teaching, I am a digital artist with the site: [link]

I am looking for someone skilled in making custom Journal Layouts for DeviantArt, as well as attractive Deviantart IDs. I have plenty of photos, just need it presented nicely.

I can pay you at a starting rate of $25/hour with a project maximum of $500 (20 hours). Given the scope of the project, I don't anticipate that it would take more than 10-15 hours.

Interested parties, please message me through deviantart. Once I've met someone who I think can take on the job, I'll send them a Contract via DeviantArt and via my work e-mail. I am willing to pay at least half the total cost of the project up front.

Thanks so much for your time!

My best,

Becky
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey Becky, daletech and I could work together on getting it done, she can code and I can design if you're interested?
Hi daletech, your post does not tell me whether or not you can do the design of the journal layout or just the code. I am looking for someone who has the skills to do both.
I could do the coding work if you need it. Note me if interested..