Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Looking for Crazy Website Design for upcoming Fantasy Card Game - http://silenthill3d.com

:iconebizcraftsman:
Hello,

I am looking for a talented website designer who may be lurking in Deviantart.com . I am looking for someone who can help me make a website design like you see here:

www.silenthill3d.com .. It's a crazy design and I love it. Now of course I will not have movies playing in the background, but images. I like the style they did it here its almost 3D looking when you move your mouse cursor around. You can see the image closer to the user moves slightly with a background static image. I love the appearance this give.

If this is something that is of your specialty, please let me know. I would love to discuss with you ideas on how to get this accomplished and with with my fantasy card game website.

thanks,
Stephen Culotta
ebizcraftsman@gmail.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Nov 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in your offer.
will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

[link]
[link]
[link]

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconmanujg:
manujg Nov 12, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
i don't think you can afford a good website..
I appreciate the comment, but why would you say what I can or cannot afford.
:iconmanujg:
manujg Nov 18, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Something like silenthill3d will cost around 10k plus. You have do some research before you come in here expecting something similar. hence this post is a waste of expectations and time.
Thanks for the people who have responded. I know this is a complicated website, but I am looking for something along these lines, not this extravagant. Use of images instead of video, links to different areas of the card game, pictures of in progress works, facebook intergration, twitter, game rules, forums, etc.

Email me or Note me here is this is something you are interested in working on and talking about. As far as budget, I am funding this game myself out my own pockets, so I don't have a set budget. I am open to quotes and estimates on what this will take to complete. I am serious about this game I am making and want it to be close to perfect.

thanks so much,
Stephen Culotta
ebizcraftsman@gmail.com
:iconmoofactory:
whats your budget?

$500-$1000
$1000-$3000
$3000-$5000
$5000 +

??

Need a rough idea of what your budget expectations are
to even consider building a site with this kind of interactivity involved.
:iconepbdesigns:
I will gladly offer my web design, development and graphic skills for this job. I do everything from the graphics to programming to coding. I have a portfolio that I will gladly share. Also have ongoing projects that I can show you. I will work closely with you to achieve a final product that you ultimately desire. Do not hesitate to contact me via ericbela@hotmail.com to discuss and see additional examples of my work. You can also reach me on Skype at ericbelacsm. Thank you for any consideration in advance.
:icondaletech:
I'm very interested. Note me or add me on skype - truthandfallacy
Add a Comment: